Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KemoGamer

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2015
I have thought of this game when I got bored. I think you guys will like the game, but first you have to read the explaination really good, because it's hard to explain.

Explaination
There are 6 ores in the game and 2 jokers. Everything can be used once in a round. When everything is used, the round has ended and 1 of the 8 people has won the round, because he/she has a ore/joker with the highest worth. Every ore can beat one or two other ores. 1 of the jokers makes all the previous used ores/jokers worthless. If you use the other joker right after the previous joker, every ore will get their worth back, except for the previous joker. So ends a round with a joker? The joker wins. You may not start a round with the same ore as in the previous round. What I am going to tell now could bring a little confusing so read it good! In the example you see that the Diamond ore is used right after the Coal ore, but the Diamond ore can't beat the Coal ore, so when that happens the Diamond ore will lose his worth, because he didn't beat an ore. Quite simple, but hard at the same time. There are unlimited rounds, after every round I will tell the winner and a new round starts!

Ores & Jokers
Emerald : beats diamond and coal.
Diamond : beats iron and gold.
Gold : beats emerald.
Redstone : beats lapis lazuli and coal.
Lapis Lazuli : beats emerald and iron.
Iron : beats diamond and redstone.
Coal : beats redstone and gold.

Bucket of Lava (Joker) : beats all previous used ores.
Bucket of Water (Joker) : beats Bucket of lava and gives all the previous used ores their worth back.

Example
@KemoGamer : Gold
@Eclipse1314 : Coal

@rick4games : Diamond
@johnyestaloca : Emerald
@Soph : Bucket of Lava
@Pingu_ : Lapis Lazuli
@Cubss : Redstone
@PartyBlaze : Bucket of Water
@Driii : Iron

Driii wins the game, because Iron beats Redstone and the Bucket of Water has no worth anymore, because it isn't used right after the Bucket of Lava.

Have fun!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom