Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sunu

Jul 10, 2021
I was wondering if you are able to access mine carts with chest. I’ve tried to open mine multiple times and it usually just glitches out my menu and doesn’t let me open my inventory for awhile. Is this a bug or am I able to use these in the future for my rail track.

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I was wondering if you are able to access mine carts with chest. I’ve tried to open mine multiple times and it usually just glitches out my menu and doesn’t let me open my inventory for awhile. Is this a bug or am I able to use these in the future for my rail track.
No currently not (could be a bug), but if you make the tracks over a hopper, the minecart chest will drain

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am curious. Where would you use these rails? ie for what purpose?

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom