Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
So basically I was rereading the rules because I have nothing better to do and I come across the “Drag Clicking” subsection.
In the 2 sentences it basically says “no drag bcs we scared” and that you cant use multiple mice.
I just want to say a couple things about this.
1. Why cant I drag on bedrock? Java? Understandable, but bedrock? What would I use it for except clutching?
2. “Multiple mice”. It says that you arent allowed to use multiple mice but this really needs some more detail as I cant tell if it means im not allowed to click on multiple mice at once or switch mice mid game.

That’s it.

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
I disagree

Drag clicking is a illegal clickmethod which gives you high cps. Sentinel might also think that you're using autoclicker. And correcting all the wrong sentinel bans also take a lot of time for the staff team

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I disagree

Drag clicking is a illegal clickmethod which gives you high cps. Sentinel might also think that you're using autoclicker. And correcting all the wrong sentinel bans also take a lot of time for the staff team
This proves no valid point other then saying that there would be false bans but if you are going to change if drag clicking is allowed the cps cap would change/be removed.

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
First of all drag clicking should not be allowed in bedrock cause there's also mobile and controller players that play in bedrock and drag clicking would be unfair advantage for pc!

Idk about the using multiple mice

That's it

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Drag clicking is not allowed as it could be viewed by sentinel as autoclicking, and 30+ cps isn't really fair anyway.

I assume by 'no multiple mice' that you arent allowed to use multiple at the same time, although I don't really know why you would need to swap one out mid-game anyway.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom