Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StifPJ

Jul 12, 2015
ESPAÑOL: Hola gente de cubecraft, me banearon del server porque mi amigo fue tonto y se metio en mi cuenta y uso hacks nadie sabe porque , agradeceria mucho que me desbanearan , en appeals nose porque me han rechazado nose si no les parece suficiente motivo, y si se preguntan como se metio en mi cuenta, es porque el tiene Minecraft No Premium y el usa hacks entonces estuve con el en su casa y jugamos con el premium en su pc y se quedo gurdado y el para hacer la gracia utilizo hacks. Gracias.

ENGLISH: Hello people cubecraft, I banned the server because my friend was stupid and got into my account and use hacks no one knows why, would greatly appreciate that desbanearan me in Appeals not know why I have rejected nose if not you think enough reason, and if wonder how you got into my mind is because he has not Premium Minecraft hacks and then was used to at home and play with the premium on your pc and stayed guradado and grace to use hacks. Thank You.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Frontlane wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything Soul
Top Bottom