Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Welcome everybody to the second edition of Member Spotlight!
In this series we're gonna interview various members of the CubeCraft community.
This time, we interview @Gainfullterror!
|--|--|--|--|

Question 1| How did you discover CubeCraft? |

My weird friend, was playing a game while he was over at my place. It looked interesting to me, and I had never seen anything like it. That said game, was Eggwars. Eggwars was different because of the respawning concept. I wanted to give it a shot, and that's how I ended up here.

✮ Question 2| What would you change on CubeCraft? |

I would remove the concept of removing a minigame just to add a new one. Money walls was taken away by Blockband while the Parkour game seems like it isn't going to be interesting. We technically already have a parkour game in the Arcade lobby. For the rest, Cubecraft is a great server. It really is.

✮ Question 3| what do you think of the community here?

Okay, this is a touchy subject because of different personalities and stuff. The members on the forums, usually don't always post things they thought through completely. I'm not an exception either.

The new players to the forums (almost) always instantly break a rule when they make a thread, whether it's asking for updates, the anti cheat, or swearing within the thread, The forum rules need to be a bit more easy to find. We all know that suggestions about the AC or updates will get spammed with "Please don't do this and this and this, lock please @staff"

And with one of the newer threads by @TheQueenWaddle , a lot of people have realized that asking for locks is just generally disrespectful sometimes. They either want to lock it for "breaking" a rule while they didn't even do it, or lock it because they think the thread was answered. They were never the ones to decide it, and the thread owner would have to make a new one that would get locked because "You already made this thread earlier"

As for in-game: Players really can be scummy. I've noticed that whenever I play with @Lezappen and someone's crossteaming or something, If I warn them they just say it's allowed and that I should deal with it. Meanwhile, if the staff member warns them, it's like their personality changes JUST because of the tag. Lots of players (that break the rules) kiss up to the staff while they cuss at normal players for doing whatever.

✮ Question 4| What games would you like to improve on Cubecraft and how? |

Skywars definitely needs to be rebalanced to a degree. This is mainly for people that try to play without using a kit. I've been in dozens of games, where my neighbor literally gets full diamond & a diamond sword, while I'm sitting here with leather boots and a stone sword. It's really annoying, because no matter what you do, it's very likely they'll kill you when it comes to melee. And even if you knock them off the edge, you don't get rewarded with their items. You never had a decent chance of getting good armor & weapons. Also, Eggwars is great because of the respawning mechanic, but it's also a very painful thing to deal with. Don't you just hate it when they have their grace period and just stand inside of you when you try to break through their 1730 layers of obsidian? You can't even do anything about it until the grace period runs out. Respawn timers of like 5-10 seconds really need to be a thing IMO.

Question 5| Is there anything else you would like to say to the viewers? |
Hi mom
|--|--|--|--|--|
Lol! Unfortunately, that's all we've got for now!
This has been Member Spotlight,
See you!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
1 a day please or week.

As for in-game: Players really can be scummy. I've noticed that whenever I play with @Lezappen and someone's crossteaming or something, If I warn them they just say it's allowed and that I should deal with it. Meanwhile, if the staff member warns them, it's like their personality changes JUST because of the tag. Lots of players (that break the rules) kiss up to the staff while they cuss at normal players for doing whatever.

This indeed true

Reactions: Ping Ether
D

Deleted member 169486

I have a question you can add: On a scale of 1-10, what is your favourite colour in the alphabet. Just to see what people say lol.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom