Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ewigi

Member
Feb 23, 2020
4
3
4
23
Hello, My name is Ewigi and I have a few suggestions for mega skywars.

I greatly enjoy playing the new game mode and have found a decent amount of success on it. As are many aggressive players on this server (especially skywars players), I am a very aggressive player and would love to get super high kill games and not have to rely on my teammates for help (for players who like to play solo in mega). I have a suggestion that the game instead of 4 teams of 10 could change to 10 teams of 5 (50 players) in order to obtain higher kill games and not rely on teammates as much. This would reduce the probability of a full team against one player in my opinion and result in higher kill games and more even of fights. Feel free to leave your feedback on this idea. I’m no mod or admin but I do believe this will make the game more enjoyable for aggressive player and passive players alike. Thank you for your time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anneum and Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
lexieisinlove wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
CONGRATS NGHHHH NYAAA~
Top Bottom