• No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Get used to it, You can't change other players. But you can figure out how to be better than them ;)
I'm already used to it since it happens every game, that's why I don't like EggWars that much, not to mention Mega EggWars is extreme chaos.
Example:
On Hypixel Mega SkyWars is already kinda chaotic, with Mega EggWars, allowing all 100 people to respawn it will take hours to win a game.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I'm already used to it since it happens every game, that's why I don't like EggWars that much, not to mention Mega EggWars is extreme chaos.
Example:
On Hypixel Mega SkyWars is already kinda chaotic, with Mega EggWars, allowing all 100 people to respawn it will take hours to win a game.
That's true if a game with 24 people can last 4 hours, then a game of 100 could last even longer. But think that there're others who will rush. and once all players get to camp (Or start camping) then you probably won't be the only one who doesn't camp, so they will try to get the campers too. This is not teaming, but it's being smart ;)

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I guess this could be implemented. But only if there are like 8 iron generators, 4 gold generators, and 2-3 diamond generators on each island. This would also require a lot of time, because at least 4 or 5 maps would have to be built before this is implemented. Another issue is that the Egg Wars lobby would have to be rebuilt. The only reason I don't really want this, is because I am almost certain that the builders will unfortunately put about half of the generators that I recommended above. If that doesn't happen, this can be very fun!

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I like the Idea I mean it would be like mega skywars but instead of skywars its eggwars, but it will lag a lot that's one of the many problem, but overall i like it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom