Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo Ludeña

Jul 14, 2015
Hola amigos de Cubecraft ! He posteado esto porque el mod Caliocean me ha baneado solo por tener mal el internet, osea desde cuando tener mal el internet es motivo de ban :C , mi internet estaba tan malo porque mucha gente en mi casa estaba ocupando el internet, lo raro era que cuando saltaba a una isla me regresaba no se porque :C , espero que lean esto, yo jamas e usado hacks en minecraft , odio a la gente que los usa porque no saben jugar a minecraft , su servidor es el mejor server de minecraft para mi , en fin con esto espero que tomen en cuenta mi post y ojala pueda contar con su ayuda para que me desbaneen.

Cubecraft Hello friends ! I posted this because the mod Caliocean banned me just to have bad internet , I mean since when have bad the Internet is cause for ban: C , my internet was so bad because many people in my house was occupying the internet, the strange thing was when jumping to an island I returned not because: C , I hope you read this, I never and used hacks minecraft, hate people who use them because they do not know how to play minecraft, your server is the best server of minecraft for me, with this hope in order to take into account my post and I hope to count on your help to desbaneen me .

My Skype: mateomc6

Reactions: cascaseno
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom