Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

some time ago I made a publication where he explains that some players use alternate accounts to hack in assassins, but I think nobody believed me. so today I bring you proofs.
I think that in these cases they should review the ip and sanction the main account(how do I know this will not happen). or at least investigate who is behind this, this becomes very annoying, and I do not know how but the user says that he has "250" alternate accounts per day, and this has been happening for months and months, they are always the same users, I've even seen players with rank doing this. they make friends with a hacker then the hacker kills a player with diamond equipment and the equipment is given to the player with rank, then the centinel after a while bans the hacker but the player already has a safe armor and returns and this cycle is repeated.

hace tiempo hice una publicación en donde explica que algunos jugadores usan cuentas alternas para hackear en assasins, pero creo que nadie me creyó. así que hoy les traigo pruebas.
creo que en estos casos deberían revisar la ip y sancionar a cuenta principal. o por lo menos investigar quien esta detrás de esto, esto se vuelve muy molesto, y no se como pero el usuario dice que tiene "250" cuentas alternas por día, y esto lleva ocurriendo por meses y meses, siempre son los mismos users, incluso he visto a jugadores con rango haciendo esto. se hacen amigo de un hacker luego el hacker mata a un jugador con equipamiento de diamante y se le entrega el equipamiento a el jugador con rango, luego el centinel después de un rato banea al hacker pero ya el jugador tiene una armadura segura y vuelve y se repite este ciclo.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You can easily buy 100 alts for like 3 dollars nowadays. People like him could easily bypass an IP ban by typing VPN on google. I really don't think an IP ban would work. Besides if that player already uses a VPN it's quite hard to track its main account.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
You can easily buy 100 alts for like 3 dollars nowadays. People like him could easily bypass an IP ban by typing VPN on google. I really don't think an IP ban would work. Besides if that player already uses a VPN it's quite hard to track its main account.

Well, the server belongs to the hacker.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
as always nobody cares about this

Indeed, no one cares about the hackers in assassins unfortunately. I stopped playing too, it's just so sad to lose everything to a hacker literally every day.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Indeed, no one cares about the hackers in assassins unfortunately. I stopped playing too, it's just so sad to lose everything to a hacker literally every day.
It’s funny you say that because Assassins is the game where we literally spend the most time actively banning cheaters. Yes, it is annoying that some people just continually come back to ruin other’s games, but it is extremely unfair to us when you say that we do not care at all just because you died to a cheater and we were unable to join that very second.
some time ago I made a publication where he explains that some players use alternate accounts to hack in assassins, but I think nobody believed me. so today I bring you proofs.
I think that in these cases they should review the ip and sanction the main account(how do I know this will not happen). or at least investigate who is behind this, this becomes very annoying, and I do not know how but the user says that he has "250" alternate accounts per day, and this has been happening for months and months, they are always the same users, I've even seen players with rank doing this. they make friends with a hacker then the hacker kills a player with diamond equipment and the equipment is given to the player with rank, then the centinel after a while bans the hacker but the player already has a safe armor and returns and this cycle is repeated.
You are quite mistaken that we are not aware that players are bypassing their bans in assassins. We know, and are constantly banning those alternate accounts. It is impossible for us to be online all he time though, so there will be times where we are unable to come over and ban them, and these players are using the most updated clients which have not been patched yet, so they are able to bypass easily for the time, which is why we ask that you help by reporting those players on the site. And for the main account stuff you mentioned, that generally is not possible. There is no button called ‘find main account’ because that isn’t how alternate accounts work. And if we do find the main account and ban it, what does that even do? It’s not like players are only able to play on the server because there main is not banned. If the original account is banned, the player does not care one bit. And before you ask, no, an IP ban does nothing. As you mentioned, these players play on VPNs and will easily bypass an IP ban.
and then comes sentinel and bans only innocent players
I would really love to see the statistics on that, because that simply is not true, and never has been.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
It’s funny you say that because Assassins is the game where we literally spend the most time actively banning cheaters. Yes, it is annoying that some people just continually come back to ruin other’s games, but it is extremely unfair to us when you say that we do not care at all just because you died to a cheater and we were unable to join that very second.

I am sorry. 90% of the hackers I see are in assassinations, so my (rash) conclusion was that either: sentinel doesn't work properly there, or staff doesn't care.
But I guess it's just because hackers like to play assassinations the most, or that not-staff players don't report there (correct me if there's another explanation for the abnormal amount of hackers, because we can all agree on the fact that there are a lot more hackers in assassinations). I didn't know staff spent so much time there sorry :)

But also a question about this, if a staff member (vanished) bans a hacker in Assassination, do we get to see the Sentinel message or just '....... left the game'?

EDIT: My message was just in general that I hear so little people about the hackers in assassinations, not an offence to staff's attention.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I am sorry. 90% of the hackers I see are in assassinations, so my (rash) conclusion was that either: sentinel doesn't work properly there, or staff doesn't care.
But I guess it's just because hackers like to play assassinations the most, or that not-staff players don't report there (correct me if there's another explanation for the abnormal amount of hackers, because we can all agree on the fact that there are a lot more hackers in assassinations). I didn't know staff spent so much time there sorry :)

But also a question about this, if a staff member (vanished) bans a hacker in Assassination, do we get to see the Sentinel message or just '....... left the game'?

EDIT: My message was just in general that I hear so little people about the hackers in assassinations, not an offence to staff's attention.
So assassins and FFA are ongoing games, meaning 1 cheater can annoy every single person playing. Games like eggwars, skywars, ect. have hundreds of open games, so 1 cheater will go only affecting small numbers. This is why people says assassins is ruled by cheaters, because it takes so few to ruin everyone's fun. The other games undoubtedly have more cheaters, but they are spread out among the hundreds of games. And because of this, assassins/ffa receives more attention from staff members because we can join those games easily and find the cheater and ban them faster than any other game.

Other staff members may do this differently, but I will usually hit the cheater then ban them so I can pick up all of his gear and either give it to people who died to him, or keep it so I have gear to 'test' a suspected cheater and not die in two shots. Since I hit them, there would be a death message along with my name since I killed them. But no, sentinel would not display a message since it was not the source of the ban.

Reactions: Shallidor

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I'm sorry but you can not tell me that the staff spends most of their time in Assassin because I literally spend at least 6 hours a day in that game and never see an active moderator. not even an assistant. that is why it is my turn to beg in discord to come chaosconjurer, flufy, animalteamer and ultimamemte capitangato to ban some hacker. but they spend 5 minutes and they leave. I think it's a little annoying that they ask me to inform those people when, in fact, I did it some time ago, but all my reports were closed why before I could upload the video or before a moderator saw the report. the player has already been banned by the sentry. I think that more than 20 daily reports could be made and all would be closed. the ideal would be to take someone who is constantly active in ffa as an assistant or something like that. so you can kick things at the right time. and in the main account. of this player is because I suspect who he is and in his original account has obsidian rank, that's why he does not use his main account to hack. But if you say it's so hard, there's no problem. you do not have to worry about this

A

A pigeon

I'm sorry but you can not tell me that the staff spends most of their time in Assassin because I literally spend at least 6 hours a day in that game and never see an active moderator. not even an assistant. that is why it is my turn to beg in discord to come chaosconjurer, flufy, animalteamer and ultimamemte capitangato to ban some hacker. but they spend 5 minutes and they leave. I think it's a little annoying that they ask me to inform those people when, in fact, I did it some time ago, but all my reports were closed why before I could upload the video or before a moderator saw the report. the player has already been banned by the sentry. I think that more than 20 daily reports could be made and all would be closed. the ideal would be to take someone who is constantly active in ffa as an assistant or something like that. so you can kick things at the right time. and in the main account. of this player is because I suspect who he is and in his original account has obsidian rank, that's why he does not use his main account to hack. But if you say it's so hard, there's no problem. you do not have to worry about this
“Animal Teamer” xdddd

Reactions: Troublesomee

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I play FFA and Assassins quite often. I have to say there are a lot of hackers on there, but they're definitely not ruling the game. When I see a hacker, I post a message in #staff-help and I ask if someone is able to come online to ban the hacker. Most of the times, a staff member will directly come online to ban them.
This message from StorySays basically explains how I think about it.
You are writing this post in assumption that the influx of cheaters in Assassins is caused by the laziness of us staff members, which it is not. Assassins has always been extremely chaotic for cheaters, it's a constant flood of them, it's almost impossible to keep them out completely. I only ever refuse to come online or send somebody away if I've already spent a while doing it. One single staff member could literally stay in Assassins 24/7 and never be out of work because of how bad it is.

We try, we really do, we respond to most of them in staff-help, but when we're busy with real life stuff, then we're busy. You have to respect our time and other responsibilities in our life, especially if you're asking for something in return.

Reactions: Story

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I play FFA and Assassins quite often. I have to say there are a lot of hackers on there, but they're definitely not ruling the game. When I see a hacker, I post a message in #staff-help and I ask if someone is able to come online to ban the hacker. Most of the times, a staff member will directly come online to ban them.
This message from StorySays basically explains how I think about it.
so I do not think you played Assassin's really

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
Did you see the 3 videos of the publication? that happens all the time but the difference is that the hackers are full diamond and it is not very easy to record without being killed

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Assassins is the game where we literally spend the most time actively banning cheaters
I didn’t say we are just sitting in there all day, but it is the game where we are banning the most cheaters more often than any other game for the longest amount of times. I have sat in Assassins for upwards of 2 hours just banning cheaters over and over. And I know for a fact that many others do this as well. Keep in mind that we do not usually play the game, but rather are just there to deal with a cheater which is why you don’t see us at all. Staff-help is the best place to report someone cheating in FFA/Assassins but if none of us are able to come, then we ask for you to record and report them.
For your message about taking an active Assassins player in the team, we could, if they meet our Helper requirements and apply.
so I do not think you played Assassin's really
Let’s put it this way, there are usually 2 active Assassins games open, each with a max of 40. There is probably an average of 70 players online in Assassins. There are usually only 4 or less cheaters online at any given time (the problem is once banned, they get alts, like you said. Same people, different account). So Assassins is an on-going game, which is why people say Assassins is ruled by cheaters because those 4 cheaters can ruin everyone’s fun.
Now let’s take another game, eggwars/skywars. There are hundreds of games with hundreds-thousands of players (depending on time of day). There are undoubtedly more cheaters in eggwars/skywars then there are in Assassins because there are hundreds-thousands of more players. The reason people aren’t complaining like the do for Assassins is because there are so many open games that you don’t run into the same people over and over. You don’t see all the cheaters.
I’m not trying to say that we shouldn’t worry about Assassins, what I am trying to say is that Assassins is not the only game out there and it is definitely not ruled by cheaters.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom