Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we vote on which maps are used in games?

• Total voters

BrodyBobbert

Jul 13, 2016
I think that instead of having specified maps people could vote on which map they wanted from a range of 5 different maps. This could be used for egg wars, sky wars, survival games, and tower defense.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
You are able to choose in which map your playing, no votes needed. Just go to the board and click on the map you would like to play on...

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Imagine: You joined a Skywars game and you can choose between the maps Trees, Snowy, Desert, Jungle and Bones. You would like to play on Snowy, but everyone else votes for Jungle. If that happens, you would have to play on a map that you don't like. The current system, in which you play your chosen map for sure, is good and there's no need to change it.

Sorry for double posting, but if I edited my last message, it could have caused confusion. :)

BrodyBobbert

Jul 13, 2016
The only problem with that is a lot of the time I'm constantly having to wait for the map I want to show up and it would be easier if it could just be voted as the map

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, this would take too very long to join egg wars. It's best how it is now. You have a variety of choices on the boards that you can choose from. If the map you want to play isn't there, wait patiently. I'm sure it'll come up in a matter of a few seconds/minutes.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I think that instead of having specified maps people could vote on which map they wanted from a range of 5 different maps. This could be used for egg wars, sky wars, survival games, and tower defense.
I dont think the CCG needs this, and the people with a stone rank can then no longer play the maps what they wanna play! So i think this isnt a good idea :(. Srry but -1

-iStrafeZ :cube_light:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'm sorry but you're going to have to wait it out, you may not want to play on certain maps and it's the same for others as well, they may not want to play on your map.
Just be patient and the map you want would come out shortly, you can also donate and use the map selector to get into the map you desire without waiting. Do take note that if you play with players who are not donors, they will not be able to select the map in the map selector and would have to wait for it to appear in the boards.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
-1 It would make the game take longer for all who wanted that map, and you can already pick your map in the lobby, even if you have to wait, its worth the wait :P

Sorry.
~OrbitFlash

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom