Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vi0n (VN)

Mar 1, 2022
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hello can I suggest that the Cube staff should at least allow players to submit maps ideas like for example, every once in a month, every once in a week Cause I mean like I heard other people say they are slowly losing interest in a game mode that doesn't get a single update and that also mentions maps. U guys should allow us to at least even send one map idea to u guys. Hypixel even created 16 NEW MAPS in bedwars and the people really liked it since its a good intention to see something new that got added. Its alr if u staff dont agree but I wanna say u staff members should think about this idea ;))

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Unfortunately, map submissions have proven to be more work than actually getting the design team to create it themselves. We had to make so many adjustments to map submissions to fit our standards, that it wasn't worth keeping it open.

I can assure you that we're not forgetting about maps, as the EggWars and SkyWars update are proof of this. Our SkyWars update had 13 new or revamped maps. The creation or adjustments of maps are constantly happening, although keep in mind that we're also creating maps for our marketplace items.

The Battle Arena update was made public, so keep an eye on the public update board!

Vi0n (VN)

Mar 1, 2022
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
Unfortunately, map submissions have proven to be more work than actually getting the design team to create it themselves. We had to make so many adjustments to map submissions to fit our standards, that it wasn't worth keeping it open.

I can assure you that we're not forgetting about maps, as the EggWars and SkyWars update are proof of this. Our SkyWars update had 13 new or revamped maps. The creation or adjustments of maps are constantly happening, although keep in mind that we're also creating maps for our marketplace items.

The Battle Arena update was made public, so keep an eye on the public update board!
How about blockwars maps? Like in ctf and bridges? Btw good evening/morning/afternoon

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
How about blockwars maps? Like in ctf and bridges? Btw good evening/morning/afternoon
I know this is not entirely related. But I thought about remaking old maps from removed games into Blockwars Bridges maps. You basically just need to identical islands and a bridge in between. Although you need a proper height level and so on. Besides, you indirectly gave me an idea for a Blockwars Bridges Blockband map. So thanks :shreklook:

Vi0n (VN)

Mar 1, 2022
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
I know this is not entirely related. But I thought about remaking old maps from removed games into Blockwars Bridges maps. You basically just need to identical islands and a bridge in between. Although you need a proper height level and so on. Besides, you indirectly gave me an idea for a Blockwars Bridges Blockband map. So thanks :shreklook:
Oh! No problem if I gave u a idea pal :))

Reactions: Komodо

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021

Can I ask why lucky Islands and CTF (bedrock) have only 10 maps (CTF) and 8! EIGHT maps (lucky islands) after 2 years???? Why you don’t port some maps of those games from Java to bedrock, why we need to wait for a game update to receive just 1 map (in the last CTF update) or even no map (last lucky islands update), 2 years with the same maps over and over again…. Instead, FFA, Duels and Parkour when they were fully released on bedrock practically had all the maps that are on Java.
I just think lucky islands and BlockWars (especially CTF) need a map update, I was about to make a suggestion about this but I don’t see it necessary

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Hypixel even created 16 NEW MAPS in bedwars and the people really liked it since its a good intention to see something new that got added.
First of, CubeCraft and Hypixel are not the same, what Hypixel does is up to their staff members. Second of, the Bedwars maps that were added are (imo) not even good. I feel like they just spammed maps more than taking the time to create good and original maps, but thats my personal opinion. I'm actually glad CubeCraft doesn't do this, and the maps they do provide are original and very good looking. The additions like for instance jump pads in SkyWars are also very original and great.

Indeed there were a lot of maps added to SkyWars recently. I think its best to stay patient than to have the designers work on maps created by the community. They're doing a tremendous job as far as I know and as @Marieke2001 stated, it just works better this way.

Of course I would like to see more maps being added, but as much as I want that, I also want the maps to be good. In my opinion there doesn't have to be any changes in map submission. And honestly, if you really like creating fun maps, maybe apply for the staff team yourself? :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom