Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
it might just be me but i suck at new parkour arenas i never done before and if its somebodys first time and 1 diamond block thing is at the top and they r new it might never end
They won't spawn at the top, play parkour minigame and you'll see that all other maps are impossible to get or for the blocks to spawn at the top, it has to be like this or you can escape from the map..

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
They won't spawn at the top, play parkour minigame and you'll see that all other maps are impossible to get or for the blocks to spawn at the top, it has to be like this or you can escape from the map..
see i just played one and there were blocks on the top i dont think it wound hurt to take away a couple of layers

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I added a lobby, which I might change due to it being a terrible lobby, I'll post screenshots tomorrow because I'm too lazy to do so now.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I really like it Aimee, it just needs a touch up here and there which I can do, and yeah your right about the platforms, tbh the more layers the better. I'll probably add more depth to the walls as well, if that's okay. But yeah... I really like how you made a map for PM which no-one has ever done, like ever. Love the submission, i'll add it on the build server when I get a chance, not sure when it will be added though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom