Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello Everyone!

I would very much love this update and it would be very nice, especially for a player like me who very much dislikes the map like Fairytales and Town in Eggwars Duos where it is 16 player over the normal 12 because how much slower and laggy it is with FPS.

How would I change or Enable this option?

Untitled-1.png

I think this will help a lot especially for free loses that I get from getting put into a fairytales/under the Sea and maps like Town that are slower. And it would help and would continue through the portal.

For a person like me I still walk through the portal most of the time and still get these maps I very much dislike 2/3/4/5 times in a row

Attachments

• 1623888098762.png
    1623888098762.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 1623888108122.png
    1623888108122.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 57

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I love this suggestion, it's really great. Even tho they added the ability to choose maps, i still use play again button after losing or winning and i often get matched to the maps i hate the most. This probably going to make the favorite map more useful

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Just use the NPC if you have the rank.
Well you see, when in a party it doesn't work and clicking "play again" is still faster then clicking map select then waiting for the maps to load and then you have to choose one of the maps you want to play, that's why I never choose my maps I like just random queuing for them cause it's not as boring to me

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
i believe the map stays on the same position so whenever you click random buttons in the map selection, you'll just gonna play the same map over and over again if you kept doing that and choosing maps usually take more than 3 seconds
Play Again bug, lag and it's just easier to walk through a portal than open an entire menu.

Maps already put you in the same thing everytime and it would be an option to prioritize favorited maps, not every map you play is a favorite.

Theres never 1 map open at a time but multiple.

And to me it's like the Ice Cream thing.

You are going to take a shorter time to pick from 3 flavors over picking from 50.

So why not make it a single option that you don't get to choose what map from your favorites but a random one? over every single map that you may or may not like.

And a real issue is requeuing the same map 3/4/5 time sin a row even after it's game started

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I feel like playing for longer hours when I chose random maps over selecting the one I want, it feel smore repetitve and boring especially when all your games are 2 minute games. Or even hour longs and you play that same map every time?

Especially in EggWars duos where half of the maps are complete garbage
Like FairyTale, Town, Forest, UTS

And the only good maps are Dream, Library, Toys and Modern

And those 4 maps when random queing I am more likely to queue those garbage ones because more people leave and the increased player counts. I don't want to keep selecting my favorite map "Toys" over and over again because it's the one I do the best one?

Why would I want to chose Dream over Toys? I like Toys more already so why would I want to choose dream? I like both maps and idc what one I play but when I know I do better on one map over the other whats the point of picking the other one?

I would much rather random queue from the 4 maps I favorite over selecting them

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom