Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Idk if this is omega stupid(I am typing this at 4am lol) or not but I was looking at forum post about super long games and a lot of them occurring on the Clams or the Under the Sea map as well as a post on a map selector. This also reminded me of every time I play duos, solos, or squads that we(or I) leave a map we(I) do not like (whether in egg wars or skywars) or when I queued on to the same skywars map 7 times in a row. I know this can only be accomplished if there is a surplus of maps in these game modes bc no one wants to see a weekly rotation only changing out 1-2 maps, I am just wondering if this idea will ever be applicable.

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit and LlTE

Flufare

May 28, 2020
There is a Map Selector on Java version for Iron Ranks and above. I'm not sure if it's the same for Bedrock, but if there is no Map selector for Bedrock players that have ranks, then they should definitely add one in. Getting maps that you don't enjoy and having to re-queue sometimes even a dozen times if quite annoying.

Reactions: LlTE and byelol

Flufare

May 28, 2020
oh really, i did not know this was available for java, I can only play on bedrock atm, thank you
No problem. Hopefully they add an option for Bedrock players to select their own maps soon. I think Map Rotations would seem like a copy of Hypixel as they recently added that. Though Hypixel also 'copied' it.

Reactions: byelol
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom