Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

Joegerd

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2017
What if players could build parkour maps that are then viewed by the cubecraft team and that the best ones come in for a certain time, this ensures that the community also works more on a better cubecraft and you can also encounter very good builders who then be interested in the cubecraft team.
This also makes the community cozy and maybe certain people will build something together. just a nice idea i guess.

LucmanW

Mar 4, 2021
What if players could build parkour maps that are then viewed by the cubecraft team and that the best ones come in for a certain time, this ensures that the community also works more on a better cubecraft and you can also encounter very good builders who then be interested in the cubecraft team.
This also makes the community cozy and maybe certain people will build something together. just a nice idea i guess.
OMG yes thats a good idea, maybe like "map of the weak" or "map of the month", so it doesnt require a lot of extra servers

Reactions: Joegerd

Joegerd

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2017
OMG yes thats a good idea, maybe like "map of the weak" or "map of the month", so it doesnt require a lot of extra servers
yes exactly, if they do that they choose the best 5 and then post in the discord. then they have something that makes the community vote together. then the map with the most votes can come in for a week or month for example.

LucmanW

Mar 4, 2021
yes exactly, if they do that they choose the best 5 and then post in the discord. then they have something that makes the community vote together. then the map with the most votes can come in for a week or month for example.
Yea maybe a discord channel "map vote" or a forums for map submissions, i think that wil make the comunity more active too

RL302

Dec 4, 2020
Thats a nice idea!

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Or maybe there could be a "Build Mode," where players could build maps. People could visit their parkour map and try to complete it! So kind-of like housing, just with parkour. Players could save up to three maps. Parkour ranked players could save five.

Reactions: Flxxme and SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You can go ahead and post the suggestion here

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom