Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I would like to be able to Download some of the maps on Cubecraft (Like Modern for To2 Eggwars)

This would be nice because I would be able to create new strategies for speed running on the map by finding better paths to rush bases and have a better balance between resources and base rushing for normal games.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Go on java and take a world download
somebody did this to put the lobby into singleplayer on java for hive

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
As someone above said, it would easily allow people to steal maps, which is less than ideal. Although you already can take world downloads, it would just make it easier, and plus if you buy iron rank you can easily join the map you want to practice. -1

Reactions: 404Owl

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hay,

it's a nice idea, because then you can practice all kinds of things and come up with things for better gameplay

nevertheless, I am of the opinion that the map makers have brought it specifically to cube and not intended it for another server.

as stated above often enough: it is then stolen

and personally I think you make the game less fun when you already know the map completely, and can make every jump easy.

and as you indicate yourself, eggwars 4900+ wins, then I think you can do it without having the map.

Conclusion, there are more disadvantages than advantages, for me a -1

have a nice day,

DutchNubnub.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hay,

it's a nice idea, because then you can practice all kinds of things and come up with things for better gameplay

nevertheless, I am of the opinion that the map makers have brought it specifically to cube and not intended it for another server.

as stated above often enough: it is then stolen

and personally I think you make the game less fun when you already know the map completely, and can make every jump easy.

and as you indicate yourself, eggwars 4900+ wins, then I think you can do it without having the map.

Conclusion, there are more disadvantages than advantages, for me a -1

have a nice day,

DutchNubnub.
Even though I have 4900+ wins finding a new speed run strategy is quite complicated, those 4900 wins are not 30minute games but are all around 3minutes
I don’t want to spend 30mins in a game to figure out everything when i could get a world download easily (even on java currently it is easy)

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Even though I have 4900+ wins finding a new speed run strategy is quite complicated, those 4900 wins are not 30minute games but are all around 3minutes
I don’t want to spend 30mins in a game to figure out everything when i could get a world download easily (even on java currently it is easy)
I get your idea behind it,
But still I think the problem: folder stealing.
I'm the biggest Nub, so I won't know what that's like in terms of tactics.

Besides, I don't think it makes the game fun if you know the whole map.

And like I said, the map maker took the map to to cube.

Have a good day,

DutchNubnub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom