Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLuvDqcks

Aug 6, 2020
So, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I thought of something recently. I assume if you are reading this you understand that as a stone rank you cannot pick maps, but as an iron rank and above you can? I was thinking about a way to allow stones some choice, but still give ranks the benefit of map choices. (WARNING NOSTALGIA ALERT) Back in the old days of egg when it had its own lobby before even joining the game, there was a wall that stone ranks could choose a map from, and ranks could choose from an NPC. Now as a stone you get randomly put into a game. I think that they should allow stones to choose a map as ranks can now, but the ranks can queue a map to open. As a rank the screen you see is icons with red or green titles depending on if it is open. I think that if there is a map that isn't open, but you want to play you can queue it to open soon. Or another way of saying this is, if there are 10 map slots open at a time, and there can't be more, as a rank you pick a map to be added to the end of the 10, it won't be opened instantly, but the next map that replaces one of the ten is the one the rank queued. This way, stones get some option, but ranks can also truly pick the maps they want. However, the one drawback is the possibility of having only a few select maps open all the time. The solution is every 3 maps queued, one random one also gets queued. Final disclaimer, I have no idea the amount of maps open at a time, so I don't know if my numbers make sense, but overall I think this thread makes sense. Thanks so much for reading this, and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions on how you think this would work.

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I agree that stones should have some sort of choice, but this would make Iron ranks almost useless. So, I think that instead of letting them choose which map they want to go into they could have favorite maps that they are queued for and they join those when those maps become open.

iLuvDqcks

Aug 6, 2020
I agree that stones should have some sort of choice, but this would make Iron ranks almost useless. So, I think that instead of letting them choose which map they want to go into they could have favorite maps that they are queued for and they join those when those maps become open.
Sorry this wasn't clear, but iron ranks also get to queue maps into the "10" maps open. So if food, for example, wasn't open and a stone wanted it open, they would have to wait for it. If an iron rank or above wanted to join a food, they could queue it to open, and soon enough it would open for everyone to choose.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom