Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

axinater

Member
Aug 19, 2020
24
11
4
20
UK
Hello

I have a bit of an issue with one of the maps on Bedrock Skywars Squads.

I really hate this map for the simple reason it takes loads away from the pvp element of skywars. In the map everywhere you go there are loads of gold blocks. People will camp at their bases and grab a pickaxe and mine all these gold blocks to make enchanted golden apples. This is increadly fustrating as the games take longer and the pvp element of fast bridging to the center has been removed. The only things teams will do is stock up on these apples at the start and go back to their bases.

I would like to see the gold blocks removed completley so this never happens again. In my opinion it trashes the whole idea of skywars.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom