Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 17, 2020
United States
Second video on my new cubecraft channel. Enjoy :) -subscribe if you like it and want more im aiming for weekly uploads atm

i kinda feel bad for the guy that killed u and then started breaking your defense, that wouldve come as a surprise, anyways love the vid, its pretty amazing u managed to do that in normal mode

_Dodger_

Jul 19, 2020
www.youtube.com
i just saw the female thumbnail and then opened it and heard "heelllo everyone" in a male voice, surprised me lol
Haha. Gotta get them views somehow :P

i kinda feel bad for the guy that killed u and then started breaking your defense, that wouldve come as a surprise, anyways love the vid, its pretty amazing u managed to do that in normal mode
Yeah I'd love to have seen his face when he saw the obsidian. Glad you enjoyed it and hope you subbed for more ;) ;) I'm interested to hear what other challenge ideas I could do too

Reactions: itrieditathome
Jun 17, 2020
United States
Haha. Gotta get them views somehow :p

Yeah I'd love to have seen his face when he saw the obsidian. Glad you enjoyed it and hope you subbed for more ;) ;) I'm interested to hear what other challenge ideas I could do too
this is gonna sound kinda sick but try trapping the last player in eggwars in like a glass box

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Nice video,

I like the fast edits in my opinion :) Next time Skywars?
Keep up the good work!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom