FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Hey, there fellow EggWars players.

Like EggWars playing?
Good EggWars at?
Want to play EggWars in a team

Join my EggWars team.Well it's not exactly mine but heh heh.Its name is Minecraft Bros (very creative huh xD). It's not the most professional at all but mostly it's like a common ground where we can talk and a platform where there are people who we can just ask to play.

Occasionally we can also play other game modes.

If your interested comment and I'll give you the discord link

I request you to join, it will be fun.

PS: I am not discouraging you from using the CubeCraft Discord.This is again just a platform for people you can chat with and play together.

PSS: Include a brief description of yourself and how you play eggwars.

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, me and @SrKlompenstein are an amazing, but really, an amazing team. I think we win almost every game we play. So I don't think I need someone else instead of @SrKlompenstein. He's my friend and my best Eggwars mate. Oh, and I almost forget @ItsDavey_ and @Natsu_Fire. You guys are Eggwars masters as well! <3

So shortly, I don't need a new or another team :)

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
I enjoy playing EGGWARS! I like to play it in 1.9 pvp style however, I am decent at 1.8 as well. If you would like a picture of my stats dm me? but other than that I would love to join.:D
Glad to hear it.We play on 1.8 only so you will have to practice more in that since you are used to 1.9 PVP. Anyway, welcome to the team :D
Discord Link--removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Well, me and @SrKlompenstein are an amazing, but really, an amazing team. I think we win almost every game we play. So I don't think I need someone else instead of @SrKlompenstein. He's my friend and my best Eggwars mate. Oh, and I almost forget @ItsDavey_ and @Natsu_Fire. You guys are Eggwars masters as well! <3

So shortly, I don't need a new or another team :)
It's not really a team per say. It's like a place where you have many people who like playing egg wars.So you can play with every one of them.This group mainly sees all the egg wars enthusiasts and play together in different teams for fun.Hold events like which gets more wins in a specific time.Stuff like that.It will be fun.I encourage you and your other friends to join

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Would you all like to join.I promise you it will be fun.Our owner is NL you should fit right in with him.I guarantee you it will be fun.At least give it a try

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom