Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
This is hacking... Infinent sprint is hacking... No... God No...
eebea670fcd7bb9c70d2450a96d277fb.png
ee41e2f0820641c668913968ca93894f.png

858120bc78ea403601fd2478201c212a.jpg

a9e48fd4e36bcb3d2eb87409900d001f.jpg
45e2116d8bd1f9915be560df291bf404.gif

Get. The hell. Out.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Well, i give my opinion.
As someone up here said, when u sprints u do critics.

Don't commit suicide, I explain.
When you jump and hit, you do critics sometimes, but when you hit while sprinting you do critics always or almost always.
And that is the principal reason why hackers use criticals and bhop hacks while hitting, because the bhop works like a sprint while flying, and with the criticals hack that makes u jump, u give always critics.
As you do more knockback when hitting while running ahead and behind continually, when running and jumping you do more criticals.

So that's the principal reason why ToggleSprint shouldn't be added. It's like ToggleSneak, it gives the people a special advantage in PvP.
You don't get crits by sprinting, you get them by hitting as you're falling.

As for the thread, ToggleSprint does give an advantage. It creates less work for the player just like a hack would.

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

As for the thread, ToggleSprint does give an advantage. It creates less work for the player just like a hack would.
GG Venom.

Enough said. Either way I doubt its even detectable , if a mod is undetectable you should have no problem using it. You cant be banned

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
Autosprint makes you sprint when strafing to the right ot left which is something you can't do without the mod so this does give an adventage

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I can sprint while strafing without any mods.
But you're pressing the sprint button which adds extra work. With auto sprint you don't have to press that extra button thus giving you an advantage over other players.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not unless you don't jump which is what they mean by "getting crits easier"
Yes you need to jump, but you mustn't be sprinting while falling if you want to crit. Critting isn't possible while sprinting since 1.9 was released.
There are some ways to get around that though!
I, for instance, let go of all movement keys for a fraction of a second to perform a crit right after sprint jumping. After I click, I land a crit and I'm able to put my fingers right back onto the movement keys since I can just keep them in the same shape.
Toggle sprint would probably make it slightly easier to do, but really not by much. Getting crits won't be any easier to be honest. It'll be more difficult if anything.

But you're pressing the sprint button which adds extra work. With auto sprint you don't have to press that extra button thus giving you an advantage over other players.
I use my left ctrl button for sprinting and it takes no effort to press it.
Actually, it does the opposite. I can rest my palm on it so I take less effort using it.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation

It doesnt give you an advantage, it just makes it so you dont have to hold your sprint button and w at the same time. Instead, you can PRESS the toggle button and then hold w and get the same effect. There is next to NO difference in effort. Optifine zoom is a bigger advantage than this, and its allowed!

Lets be real, not having to press a button doesn't give you an advantage over other players. All they have to do is hold their sprint button and w at the same time.

Not unless you don't jump which is what they mean by "getting crits easier"

If your sprinting and not jumping, you STILL wont land a crit. I just tested that in singleplayer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amy_UwU and Earth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom