Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
While I absolutely agree that Layer Spleef (and TNT run in particular) and the TNT run game in MinerWare are very fun to play, I do not agree with adding TNT Run as a gamemode on its own. My biggest concern is that the gamemode would not receive the amount of concurrent players to make the time/resources put into the game worth it. This is based on the amount of players playing Layer Spleef on Java (kinda similar to TNT Run on its own), which has under the 100 players at a time.

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
TNT run is indeed really fun, but i don't think its necessary, and it wouldn't be worth it, because it probably won't be really popular.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
While I absolutely agree that Layer Spleef (and TNT run in particular) and the TNT run game in MinerWare are very fun to play, I do not agree with adding TNT Run as a gamemode on its own. My biggest concern is that the gamemode would not receive the amount of concurrent players to make the time/resources put into the game worth it. This is based on the amount of players playing Layer Spleef on Java (kinda similar to TNT Run on its own), which has under the 100 players at a time.
To play TNT run in MinerWare is very rare
&
If isn't popular it can be temporary, Like Magic & Mayhem :)
&
If they will be not much players playing it on Java you can add it only for bedrock

& IF YOU READ MY REPLY PLEASE DELETE YOUR REPLY because all these disagree is from the sabotage team

I hope that not happen again 😰
Now I Know About Not All The Team Are good Members

• Haha
Reactions: Silco

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
To play TNT run in MinerWare is very rare
Yes it is rare, but it does not take away that this is part of the game currently.
If isn't popular it can be temporary, Like Magic & Mayhem :)
Magic & Mayhem was part of a seasonal update and thus was getting removed when the season 'finished'. Gamemodes designed for a shorter amount of time, just as Magic & Mayhem and Ender/Carving Chaos right now, are being removed after 1/2 months (some will return, some won't).
However they are part of an update and make certain seasons more special. Let's be fair, the summer event wouldn't be as special/fun as how it was right now without Magic & Mayhem. In my opinion those gamemodes are 100% worth the time and resources because of the hype around them.
On the other hand we have TNT run, suggested in this thread, I believe that putting the time and resources into developing, designing, testing, etc of this gamemodes are not worth it when there is a huge chance that the gamemode would not get enough attention and because of that will get removed after a Beta period. This effort can be used in many other projects with way more priority.
If they will be not much players playing it on Java you can add it only for bedrock
That is possible, for sure. But how big is the chance that TNT run will become incredible popular on Bedrock while it is one of the gamemodes on Java with the least amount of players.
& IF YOU READ MY REPLY PLEASE DELETE YOUR REPLY because all these disagree is from the sabotage team
I hope that not happen again 😰
Now I Know About Not All The Team Are good Members
So your opinion about staff being 'not good' is based on when someone disagrees with your suggestion and gives their thoughts about it?

Reactions: Siza and Daanfkyy

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes it is rare, but it does not take away that this is part of the game currently.

Magic & Mayhem was part of a seasonal update and thus was getting removed when the season 'finished'. Gamemodes designed for a shorter amount of time, just as Magic & Mayhem and Ender/Carving Chaos right now, are being removed after 1/2 months (some will return, some won't).
However they are part of an update and make certain seasons more special. Let's be fair, the summer event wouldn't be as special/fun as how it was right now without Magic & Mayhem. In my opinion those gamemodes are 100% worth the time and resources because of the hype around them.
On the other hand we have TNT run, suggested in this thread, I believe that putting the time and resources into developing, designing, testing, etc of this gamemodes are not worth it when there is a huge chance that the gamemode would not get enough attention and because of that will get removed after a Beta period. This effort can be used in many other projects with way more priority.

That is possible, for sure. But how big is the chance for TNT run becoming incredible popular on Bedrock while it is one of the gamemodes on Java with the least amount of players.

So your opinion about staff being 'not good' is based on when someone disagrees with your suggestion and gives their thoughts about it?
The Team must give only :agree: or :disagree: Because if they sent any Feedback The other players will listen to them
I Didn't say "Not Good" I meant about you Rigged My Vote
TNT Run was of my dreams but I will close the vote soon
And I'll Back Strong

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
The Team must give only :agree: or :disagree: Because if they sent any Feedback The other players will listen to them
I Didn't say "Not Good" I meant about you Rigged My Vote
TNT Run was of my dreams but I will close the vote soon
And I'll Back Strong
The whole point of the forums is people giving feedback and opinions. If someone (staff member or not) thinks your idea is not very good they are allowed to give their opinion. People that agree with it on the other hand will either counter their feedback with good arguments or change their thought. This is the forums and I appreciate staff members spending their time and effort giving their honest opinion.
Besides, they do not rig any voting, they give an actual professional opinion. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom