Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello people of Cubecraft!
My problem is that in games like luckyblocks u can get so many throwpotions but they fill up your entire inventory
So why not make so u can stack potions urself up to 3 potions per stack to not make it too op
This would help inventory management and that could be very useful in my opinion
its just a little change but i would love to see this on cc

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this for Java (no experience in the source code of Bedrock):
Potions have a stack size of 1 (or: 'are not stackable'), which means that your client will not stack them in your inventory. Not something that the server can fix, it's in the code of your client.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this for Java (no experience in the source code of Bedrock):
Potions have a stack size of 1 (or: 'are not stackable'), which means that your client will not stack them in your inventory. Not something that the server can fix, it's in the code of your client.
as far as i know they are some java servers that allow u to stack potions like gommehd

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
There are stackable Insta Health potions on NetherGames (one of the biggest bedrock servers) so its somehow possible on bedrock but I dont know about Java

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
it is possible with java by putting them in your inventory with commands. however, if you would drop them on the ground and pick them up agian, they will un-stack. Since every Lucky Block 'drops' an item and doesn't directly add it to your inventory, this sadly isn't possible. I believe this works the same for bedrock but I'm not sure.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1647185099550.png

Reactions: TenCookies
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom