Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! The punch bow is not that cheap and it is not always easy to get a punch bow. You have to go to mid for diamonds and in some maps for gold (arrows) as well. A punch bow costs 25 diamonds (overpowerd, I am not sure about hardcore/normal), to get them you can grab a few diamonds and upgrade your own generator (which takes a lot of time) or take a risk to get killed and stay longer in mid to get these diamonds. Because of this I do not agree with increasing the price of a punch bow.

A shield costs 10 diamonds, which is quite easy to get. This makes it easier to counter a punch bow.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
No. Getting a punch bow right away means you probably won't have enough diamonds left over for iron armor or diamond sword. It's a trade-off, a strategy. It's part of the game.

I think a better solution would be to ban threads asking for punch bows to be removed lol. At this point it just feels like spam. People have tried again and again to nerf/change/remove the punch bow. None of the efforts have succeeded. If a change was going to be made, it would have been made a long time ago.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom