• No (Why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Recently, I reported a player for calling my team a bunch of n****** and after reporting, they only got warned. The Cubecraft swearing rules state that swearing requires a warning, but hate speech does not.
2.1 - Swearing
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning. Bullying punishments are at the discretion of the moderation team. Masking swear words will result in a punishment. Swearing or threatening in your appeal will result in a punishment.
In recent times, many people have come to realize the n-word is more than just a swear word. Misusing it or using it as an insult should be considered hate speech and should not require a warning before a mute. I hope that Cubecraft can specify this in the rules, or at least just start punishing like it. I’d like to hear opinions so feel free to respond.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
As it says in the rules, the incitement to hate is direct mute, not a warning. You are right with this that you have said.

Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Isnt the n word already considered hate speech?
I suppose not, it’s up to interpretation of the staff member, as it was only a warning for the person. I’m just trying to make this always be a mute. (Not going to name staff member as that would be rude)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom