Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

saturnynea14

Jul 20, 2022
I've noticed that so many maps, especially in squads, have the issue of finding what color each base is. I've noticed this most with the new map "Olympus" as in several cases it is difficult to find the specific team color of a base. I like what Swamp and Palace do which is having a super obvious flag that says "Hey Blue team's egg is here!" Just add a flag or a beacon, that is all I want for the maps.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
I've noticed that so many maps, especially in squads, have the issue of finding what color each base is. I've noticed this most with the new map "Olympus" as in several cases it is difficult to find the specific team color of a base. I like what Swamp and Palace do which is having a super obvious flag that says "Hey Blue team's egg is here!" Just add a flag or a beacon, that is all I want for the maps.
Feedback and Suggestions

Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The solution would be simple, they could solve this just by adding a flag on the top of the building to make clear which team owns that base.

Reactions: Gage12354
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom