Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

All Networks Make that punch-bow cost emeralds

Punch bows for emeralds

• Total voters

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
My suggestion is to change to punch bow so it costs emeralds. This will greatly reduce camping, since people are required to go to mid if they want one, and thereby more easily killable.

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
They also need to go mid for diamonds, so it won’t change too much.

True, but i think what he meant was, that they only needed to go mid once for a diamond generator, that can create infinity diamonds. But if it cost emeralds, they would need to stay at mid for a lot of the match, plus with it costing emeralds it would be way harder to obtain.

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
True, but i think what he meant was, that they only needed to go mid once for a diamond generator, that can create infinity diamonds. But if it cost emeralds, they would need to stay at mid for a lot of the match, plus with it costing emeralds it would be way harder to obtain.
exactly
also added a poll

Last edited:
Reactions: Flasser

Gemmmmie

Dec 31, 2017
Icey Land
I wouldn't mind some items moving to Emeralds, for example Punch Bows or God Apples. It could encourage players to use the Emerald Generator more, these items would only be a few Emeralds due to needing 10 Diamonds to originally upgrade the Generator.

Punch Bow - 5 Emeralds
God Apple - 3 Emeralds

Overall, this seems like an okay idea.

Pijly

Aug 31, 2019
🎃👻
Sorry I disagree, because of two reasons:

- Camping is a strategy, staying on your island while farming stuff for a fight later in the game. When you have to buy a punch bow with emeralds, there is almost no way to shoot other players if they are trying to reach your island. In this way only ‘rushers’ have a possibility to win the games, because there is almost no way to counter them.
- Also the team who claimed mid as first and get overpowerd stuff will win the game probably, because they will stay on mid by the emerald generator for overpowerd items. Other players wouldn’t have a chance to get a punch bow and shoot them off.

• Angry
Reactions: EggCracker12

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
100% the punch bow should cost emeralds so only people who stay at mid can have access to it insted of noob campers who make the games last SO LONG insted of having quick games
maybe keep non punch bows like power bow or regular bow costing diamonds though so the noobs arent crying too much

Egg🥚

Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I wouldn't mind some items moving to Emeralds, for example Punch Bows or God Apples. It could encourage players to use the Emerald Generator more, these items would only be a few Emeralds due to needing 10 Diamonds to originally upgrade the Generator.

Punch Bow - 5 Emeralds
God Apple - 3 Emeralds

Overall, this seems like an okay idea.
I think that's really too expensive

May 5, 2020
Raising the price of the punch bow wont do anything as there are many ways to go around the bow and many better things to buy than a punch bow.

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Nah, they are already a bit expensive, and they are the perfect tool for taking down campers, or if you want out of a fight, you can safely pearl away, i think they have the just right price.
Agree, so just keep everything as it is now?

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

melkjong3n wrote on patito's profile.
Thanks for everything gonna mis you 😢😢😔😔🤧🤧
Ok, so halloween is over. and now its pretty much winter soooo here is my winter skin :P
body-1.png
Livvv wrote on patito's profile.
Thank you for everything Lili! You're still so sweet and appreciated no matter what rank/role you got💕
XiiKa wrote on patito's profile.
You're still as amazing!
UncleSpect wrote on Zombiepower's profile.
when srsrmod :stare:
Top Bottom