Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is /sr a bit bad

• Total voters

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. I have recently met 3 1.5 rulebreaker. he and his friend is is 1 of the 1.5 rulebreaker joined my skywars game so i went to /sr and when to report him but it had hacking options not sever gameplay actions and hacking actions. here is a example. I would report him but my evidence wouldn't load.
player antihack.png

How would this help?
This would help by if you didn't have a forums account (but get 1 to join the best community) you could report them in-game.
Could this improve cubes /sr?
Yes. It would make a great improvement to /sr because not many people see
[Sentinel] Someone has been banned for hacking

in there chat so that would make a huge improvment from me.
Could this mean cubecraft could be hacker free?
Possibly. I mean no place is 'hacker free'. But it would defentaly make hacker counts go from 100 -> 0
What would happen if this got implemented?

It would be a great feature and make not forum account players report people in-game for rulebreaking

Outro
Thanks for taking your time for reading this
if you agree put :agree:
if you dont know put :unsure:
if you dont like it put :disagree: and if you mind put a commen why
thank you, rabid

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi. I have recently met 3 1.5 rulebreaker. he and his friend is is 1 of the 1.5 rulebreaker joined my skywars game so i went to /sr and when to report him but it had hacking options not sever gameplay actions and hacking actions. here is a example. I would report him but my evidence wouldn't load.
View attachment 202649
How would this help?
This would help by if you didn't have a forums account (but get 1 to join the best community) you could report them in-game.
Could this improve cubes /sr?
Yes. It would make a great improvement to /sr because not many people see
[Sentinel] Someone has been banned for hacking

in there chat so that would make a huge improvment from me.
Could this mean cubecraft could be hacker free?
Possibly. I mean no place is 'hacker free'. But it would defentaly make hacker counts go from 100 -> 0
What would happen if this got implemented?

It would be a great feature and make not forum account players report people in-game for rulebreaking

Outro
Thanks for taking your time for reading this
if you agree put :agree:
if you dont know put :unsure:
if you dont like it put :disagree: and if you mind put a commen why
thank you, rabid
If you think for a nanoseconds. How is it possible for them to make an anti cheat for teaming, trolling or inappropriate skin?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
If you think for a nanoseconds. How is it possible for them to make an anti cheat for teaming, trolling or inappropriate skin?
Because its not sentinel who bans through sr's it's staff, so if 5 people report someone for skin it's prolly good for a staff to go spectate them if that's even possible, but Sr is called sentinel report for sentinel development so maybe they want to stick to only hacking reports

As for the thread, I don't really get it but no matter what you report for the staff won't cry if you report for bhop and its kill aura they're still gonna ban them, it doesn't increase the punishment according to how much hacks are enabled

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Because its not sentinel who bans through sr's it's staff, so if 5 people report someone for skin it's prolly good for a staff to go spectate them if that's even possible, but Sr is called sentinel report for sentinel development so maybe they want to stick to only hacking reports

As for the thread, I don't really get it but no matter what you report for the staff won't cry if you report for bhop and its kill aura they're still gonna ban them, it doesn't increase the punishment according to how much hacks are enabled
sr tbh sounds misleading

Reactions: Matriox

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think sentinel has a hard enough time banning players that are breaking the rules. Adding all of this would make removing players even more time consuming.

Reactions: Flxxme

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
This addition has already been discussed in this thread:
^_^

Reactions: Matriox

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
This addition has already been discussed in this thread:
^_^
Its different though. without typing all the rules out. they are options not typing it out

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.