Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pericosh

Apr 2, 2020
Colombia
I know that it takes a lot of work to go through all the reports that are handled a day but seriously, it takes way to much effort to have to, record, trim, post and then write a detailed report... for the staff to tell you your report was canceled just because someone else turned it in earlier??

Im just saying, if players want to feel encouraged to go through the trouble of having to do all these steps... one of two things must happen

1. Either we make the report be upload able as an mp4 or...

2. Even if a player reported something that would have been successful too late, they should be answered as "Handled" instead of "Denied" as it makes the player feel better and more rewarded by doing what's right instead of feeling unfair!

[UPDATE:] Ok forget number 1 but seriously I had trouble for sometime because in the site it doesn't show the staff comment (unless you click the report) saying it's already been handled... It only says State: "Denied" therefore if someone that doesn't know this feature about seeing the comment he will see it and think the report is invalid and the hacker is still roaming Cubecraft!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

This have been proposed a lot of times, all times the suggestion has been denied, of course. It cannot be put as handled because the moderator cannot punish twice. What the players were proposing was about introduce a new "Already punished" status.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Reports shouldn’t be changed and shouldn’t give any ingame rewards(as some people have suggested)
The real reward is the satisfying feeling you get when you see the rule breaker got punished and you made the server a bit better.
It isn’t bad if your report is closed because staff already punished the rule breaker, or sentinel, because they still see the effort you put in making the whole report, whether it’s handled or closed.
A report which got closed because the player had already been punished is important, because it secures that the player was punished correctly, and it’s a really nice way to learn the rules faster.
Closed doesn’t sound as good as partially accepted may sound, however closed doesn’t mean bad!

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
The real reward is the satisfying feeling you get when you see the rule breaker got punished and you made the server a bit better.
It isn’t bad if your report is closed because staff already punished the rule breaker, or sentinel, because they still see the effort you put in making the whole report, whether it’s handled or

^^
Yes!

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is necessary. It doesn't take take that many time to record and report. If I do a report it takes around two minutes and if you have a rank you can just use /report what is even easier. About the report system with handled and closed, I don't really see a reason why this should be changed it doesn't really do anything.

Last edited:

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
US
Even though it is satisfying knowing you are helping to get rid of hackers, not everyone is motivated that way. And if someone is motivated by having their name on the "Hacker Report Leaderboard" or a special name tag, then that is perfectly ok because at the end of the day even more hackers are being reported.

I would also like to see some kind of reward system, maybe even a leaderboard. Or maybe even on the details under your name when you post something, have Accepted Reports: #. To me, it can be a pain to cull through your footage, edit, upload, and create a report, especially for players on PC. I myself have slow internet and it takes forever uploading videos.

Regarding being able to directly upload, I don't think Cubecraft allows direct uploads because they would have to host all of that media and would be pretty expensive.

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Reports shouldn’t be changed and shouldn’t give any ingame rewards(as some people have suggested)
It isn’t bad if your report is closed because staff already punished the rule breaker, or sentinel, because they still see the effort you put in making the whole report, whether it’s handled or closed.
A report which got closed because the player had already been punished is important, because it secures that the player was punished correctly, and it’s a really nice way to learn the rules faster.
Closed doesn’t sound as good as partially accepted may sound, however closed doesn’t mean bad!
Agree ^^

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
it takes way to much effort to have to, record, trim, post and then write a detailed report...!
Good thing you don't necessarily have to actually do this. No one is asking you to write a detailed report - you just have to state a name and that's basically it. Reporting a player, for me, does not take longer than 5 minutes

2. Even if a player reported something that would have been successful too late, they should be answered as "Handled" instead of "Denied" as it makes the player feel better and more rewarded by doing what's right instead of feeling unfair!
1. Sure. But I doubt this is feasible - I'm sure this would already be a feature if it was

2. This would not make any sense as your report didn't lead to anything. The player you reported was already punished, so you get a closed report with a message stating that you were correct in reporting them but they were already punished. Oh, and you get a thank you

Reactions: Starry

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's begin with saying that I understand where the frustrations come from but

This is just madness, Cubecraft then needs a databank that can store all that data, that's just not possible

A handled is just not in place, a few times suggested before this is a new 'stage' already punished or so. And in-game rewards is a no no! The fact that you punisch a rule breaker is enough!

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I know how you feel, but I don't think this is a good idea.

Why should there also stay by the later reporter "handled" if the rulebreaker is already punished?

The reporter doesn't feel better if there stays "handled" behind the rulebreaker's name. He/she felt more rewarded if the rulebreaker is away from the network, a handled report is a nice side business.

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello

I'm agree with the part where the staff delay in seeing it, and then the "sentinel" banned the person that you report , then i think that they have to put "Handled" becouse we were right in these, but i'm desagree with the part of change the form to report, becouse the staff need this form

;)

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
Reporting a player is ur choice
U report a cheater to rid of him not to get a reward

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I agree with you on that it takes a while for the moderators to handle the reports. But I have never had much problem with recording and reporting hacker on the forum. I think it is a good way and it should stay that way.

Pericosh

Apr 2, 2020
Colombia

I never said In game rewards!! Im saying the comment doesn't appear below the report and that may lead to confusion! Someone that doesn't know the feature of clicking and viewing the staff comment may think their report has been ignored or invalid and feeling unfair that the Hacker might still be out there!

Pericosh

Apr 2, 2020
Colombia
Reporting a player is ur choice
U report a cheater to rid of him not to get a reward

Again, I never said In game rewards, it feels good to get rid of a cheater, but if your report is "Denied" and you don't know there is a staff comment saying it has already been handled it may lead to confusion and people feeling unfair that the Hacker could still be out there!

It is easier to say what you are saying when you can simply report them with a command...

It might be easy for you to say but for people without an Iron rank or above, (the majority) will feel unfair!

I might not be saying this for myself because I already know about the way to view the staff comment, but for other users which may not notice and walk away feeling unfair which is why many others think all games are full of hackers!!!

Pericosh

Apr 2, 2020
Colombia
I know how you feel, but I don't think this is a good idea.

Why should there also stay by the later reporter "handled" if the rulebreaker is already punished?

The reporter doesn't feel better if there stays "handled" behind the rulebreaker's name. He/she felt more rewarded if the rulebreaker is away from the network, a handled report is a nice side business.

There is no difference when you look at two reports from this point of view, 1 that wasn't successful and one that was handled earlier... Both say "Denied" If a player that doesn't know about Staff comments sees this, he might be confused and think Cubecraft is being unfair specially after going through the process of trimming, uploading, etc... Im not asking for rewards, I'm trying to raise awareness that other players that don't know it will not feel like Cubecraft is a server in charge of professionals, its as simple as putting the comment bellow the report or creating another status named "Previously Handled" it might improve player experience trust me!

Pericosh

Apr 2, 2020
Colombia
Let's begin with saying that I understand where the frustrations come from but

This is just madness, Cubecraft then needs a databank that can store all that data, that's just not possible

A handled is just not in place, a few times suggested before this is a new 'stage' already punished or so. And in-game rewards is a no no! The fact that you punisch a rule breaker is enough!

1. Never mentioned in game rewards...

2. Ok true about the Mp4 stuff

3. if your report is "Denied" and you don't know there is a staff comment saying it has already been handled it may lead to confusion and people feeling unfair that the Hacker could still be out there... There is no visual difference between a previously handled report and an invalid report.... they both say Status: "Denied"... I just want to prevent other people from feeling unfair and blaming Cubecraft when it really is a wonderful server

4. It's as simple as putting the comment bellow the report or creating another status named "Previously Handled" it might improve player experience trust me!

Pericosh

Apr 2, 2020
Colombia
This have been proposed a lot of times, all times the suggestion has been denied, of course. It cannot be put as handled because the moderator cannot punish twice. What the players were proposing was about introduce a new "Already punished" status.

Yes please it will prevent so many confusions and I think it would make it a better experience for many players that don't know of the staff comment feature!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom