Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Okay so I know this will be alot of work, but I am happy to help if need be. Just say I am playing Java Edition Cubecraft, I have all the ranks possible, I get bored of it and want to switch over to bedrock Cubecraft only to find I will have to buy all the cosmetics, ranks, etc all over again. If you make ranks which are able to read on both Bedrock and Java, you won't lose any players who want to switch over, you will probably gain more players as the server which can cross platform and the community will be certainly happy with this being implemented. I realise that these are different games and it is practically impossible to do this, but it just crossed my mind and I feel this could be a good feature that will gain Cubecraft loads of players. Let me know what you all think.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It's different here. No more Iron, Gold and Diamond tiers. The only ranks are game ranks that give perks. For example, Battle Arena Rank allows you to select the map and where you spawn in the map in FFA and select different game types in Duels, EggWars Rank allows you to vote for different shop prices (Overpowered, Normal, Hardcore) and select the map, and more.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
It's different here. No more Iron, Gold and Diamond tiers. The only ranks are game ranks that give perks. For example, Battle Arena Rank allows you to select the map and where you spawn in the map in FFA and select different game types in Duels, EggWars Rank allows you to vote for different shop prices (Overpowered, Normal, Hardcore) and select the map, and more.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
I know that I main bedrock, It would benefit so much if cross ranks existed though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom