Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
At this point in time with a game rank you can vote for a gamemode to play in the current game you queued. You do however need to reselect the gamemode you want to vote for every single game you queue.

To prevent needing to do this it would be nice to be able to set a default decision that is automatically voted for. The player should always be able to override this default (by picking another option) or disable it. It should be disabled by default.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
At this point in time with a game rank you can vote for a gamemode to play in the current game you queued. You do however need to reselect the gamemode you want to vote for every single game you queue.

To prevent needing to do this it would be nice to be able to set a default decision that is automatically voted for. The player should always be able to override this default (by picking another option) or disable it. It should be disabled by default.
I think that would be a great addition for those who always vote the same. This should also get added on Java.

Reactions: Kualdir

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
Yeah, I agree. My friend forgets to vote all the time and it would honestly ave so much pain if this was added.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
The only thing I wouldn’t want it for is the amazingly creative speedrunning strategy of “vote hardcore to get people out, and then vote op with 1 second left” lol

I do think it should be added tho

Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The only thing I wouldn’t want it for is the amazingly creative speedrunning strategy of “vote hardcore to get people out, and then vote op with 1 second left” lol

I do think it should be added tho
Votings are closed 5 seconds before the game starts on Java for that reason.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom