Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai again,

This is a very simple suggestion, thanks to @Anneum :D
The title says it all I guess, but why do I want this?

Well, I see a lot of people win giveaways by just joining when they haven't said anything yet in the entire discord,
now hold on, I see what you're thinking, no, I don't mean by this people should be active in the discord in order to participate in giveaways,
What I mean is that some people join the discord without doing anything with it, for announcements for example, (this is completely fine).

Making only linked people able to participate in giveaways will lower the entries, and will give people more chance of winning.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, a solution for this could be people who have posted at least 10 messages to make it slightly fairer and I know a few people who haven't linked there account and are active.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think everyone should be able to participate in giveaways. People might not be able to link their accounts, because their parents don’t let them fill in emails just like that.

And people might not want to link their account for their own reasons. We can’t decide that for them.

It wouldn’t bother me if this gets implemented, but it just doesn’t seems fair to me.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I think everyone should be able to participate in giveaways. People might not be able to link their accounts, because their parents don’t let them fill in emails just like that.

And people might not want to link their account for their own reasons. We can’t decide that for them.

It wouldn’t bother me if this gets implemented, but it just doesn’t seems fair to me.
neither is it fair to have people use alts to have a higher chance of winning tho :( but i get your point and think you're right there!

Reactions: Typicaaal and Quis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom