Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m a switch player and I find it too easy on console like really.Way too easy.Also this only improves quality of life for newcomers but really good players suffer.Ques on pc lobbies like never fill up.Tournaments are impossible r.i.p tournaments.

Tournaments
Tournaments aren’t impossible now say there are 12 players in a squad tournament 4 mobile 4 controller 4 pc it would be impossible for them to get in the same game just because cubecraft thinks all consoles and mobiles need it no.Look at profparzival he is really good and can clap even the best PCs.

I suggest you add an option to play with just platform or everyone and it will be toggle able.Or a Level up feature and a level down.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
While I get your reasoning, I don't feel like this should be added. It would be great to let better console/mobile players fight against PC players for a more even match, the opposite can also happen. It would be far too easy for good PC players to change their settings and play against a bunch of newbie console and mobile players, ruining their experience and essentially making the whole idea of platform matchmaking pointless.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
While I get your reasoning, I don't feel like this should be added. It would be great to let better console/mobile players fight against PC players for a more even match, the opposite can also happen. It would be far too easy for good PC players to change their settings and play against a bunch of newbie console and mobile players, ruining their experience and essentially making the whole idea of platform matchmaking pointless.
There would still be platform matchmaking and you could go up if you believe your good enough.They could play against everyone there be 4 ques.
Mobile
Controller
Pc
Crossplay
You have to set it to crossplay to play against mobiles and consoles

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I disagree with this, i feel like quite some pc players would start playing against controller for example. I like the ibmm and dont feel like this change is needed, if you want to get harder games its actualy better now then before, with ibmm you can make sure to play against pc players while being on switch by joining a party with 1 or 2 pc players you will get into pc lobbies, before ibmm this wouldnt be possible. For tournaments: Private games will come sometime in the future, in those games everyone would be able to join so that will fix the tournament issue. For now try hosting tourneys in gamemodes that dont have ibmm.

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
I'm mixed. First of all, I'm a java player which mean I can't be 100% accurate, anyways a good reason to this is:
The Platform match making, if your a good console player then games could be too easy since not everyone are good
But then the something wrong with is and I'm just gonna quote:
It would be far too easy for good PC players to change their settings and play against a bunch of newbie console and mobile players, ruining their experience and essentially making the whole idea of platform matchmaking pointless.
and this right here answers it all

anyways I like this idea but like KitsuneToru said "PC players can easily win the games" except if your a good console player (which much isn't).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom