Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of this suggestion?

• This is a cool suggestion but it wouldn’t change anything regarding my experience on Cubecraft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
In my opinion, Cubecraft should make every bundle that is 660 Minecoins or higher giftable.
I would like this implemented for a few reasons.
Firstly, when I used to hold giveaways on the server, it was kinda annoying that I could only give away a Rank or the Food Bundle. Sometimes I’d have like 3-8$ left, so that’s when I’d go to the Hive because they have everything giftable.
Secondly, most of my friends already have all of the ranks. So when it came time for their birthday, I couldn’t gift them the bundles they didn’t have because that option wasn’t available.
In the end, I believe implementing this would help Cubecraft make more money for future server development and would make players, Content Creators & event hosters on Cubecraft much happier with more options.

Here are all of the bundles that would be giftable if this gets implemented (if you don’t feel like reading them, here’s a video :)
- Hot Air Balloons - Cage Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Raptors - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Food - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Pets - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Food - Cage Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Planets - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Flight - Cage Pack : 830 Minecoins (6.99$ CAD)
- Among Cube - Buddy Pack : 830 Minecoins (6.99$ CAD)
- Living Room - Furniture Pack (Skyblock Bundle) : 990 Minecoins (8.49$ CAD)
- Magic & Mayhem - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Cage Assortments Pack : 830 Minecoins (6.99$ CAD)

If this was implemented, it would give us 11 more giftable cosmetic bundles!!

Please react with :agree: if you like this suggestion so that it will have a chance of being implemented.

Thanks!
- Reesle

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Although I don’t think we’ll have enough :agree: for them to look at it, thank you to those who did vote agree and who voted like :D
I appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GlowGamerKSA

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
hey,
it's a cool idea but sometimes things have to be like it is, I did agree but if they do not do anything with it, it won't bother me.

nubnub
Yeah, it would be kinda too bad if they don’t add it. Not only would they disappoint players who do giveaways/enjoy giving to friends, but they would technically also lose out on potentially a boost in profits from this feature.
Also, thanks, im happy you like the suggestion :D

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think everything should be giftable regardless of the price that way people can gift cheap things as well if they don't have 660 minecoins

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
i think everything should be giftable regardless of the price that way people can gift cheap things as well if they don't have 660 minecoins
That would be amazing! But, as it is I’m not sure if CC would go for this, let alone EVERYTHING. But, that’s a cool idea!
If they implement this one, I’ll make another thread asking for everything to be giftable (accept marketplace content ofc).

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Everyone involved in this thread, I added another choice to the poll : “Everything should be giftable”.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, Cubecraft should make every bundle that is 660 Minecoins or higher giftable.
I would like this implemented for a few reasons.
Firstly, when I used to hold giveaways on the server, it was kinda annoying that I could only give away a Rank or the Food Bundle. Sometimes I’d have like 3-8$ left, so that’s when I’d go to the Hive because they have everything giftable.
Secondly, most of my friends already have all of the ranks. So when it came time for their birthday, I couldn’t gift them the bundles they didn’t have because that option wasn’t available.
In the end, I believe implementing this would help Cubecraft make more money for future server development and would make players, Content Creators & event hosters on Cubecraft much happier with more options.

Here are all of the bundles that would be giftable if this gets implemented (if you don’t feel like reading them, here’s a video :)
- Hot Air Balloons - Cage Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Raptors - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Food - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Pets - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Food - Cage Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Planets - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Flight - Cage Pack : 830 Minecoins (6.99$ CAD)
- Among Cube - Buddy Pack : 830 Minecoins (6.99$ CAD)
- Living Room - Furniture Pack (Skyblock Bundle) : 990 Minecoins (8.49$ CAD)
- Magic & Mayhem - Buddy Pack : 660 Minecoins (5.49$ CAD)
- Cage Assortments Pack : 830 Minecoins (6.99$ CAD)

If this was implemented, it would give us 11 more giftable cosmetic bundles!!

Please react with :agree: if you like this suggestion so that it will have a chance of being implemented.

Thanks!
- Reesle
It's a great idea for me, I want everything I can do for it

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Bump!
Also, @CubeCraft why do you not implement this? It has over 20 positive reactions and would help in funding future projects and continuing in being competitive against the Hive (because you can gift everything on there).
I’m just curious why you guys don’t think it’s a good idea to implement it, that’s all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom