Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IIMoki

Aug 4, 2020
Instead of making knockback client-side, it should be server-side for a better pvp experience and i mean no more waiting for players to launch 10 blocks into the air. Comboing high-ping players is PaIN

Also does make the player getting comboed look like they're 7 blocks away from the opponent especially high-ping players. That has really been bothering me since the new combat system had arrived.

And the hits are already server side so why not knockback or at least test it? All the annoying problems mentioned and more should be gone.

I would love to see this actually work. Idk what this all would be like either. Well it should half the lag of pvp since the server doesn't need the client to respond back and send the response back to the server.
I think it wont make knock weird anymore and will do more than what i have said.

Please don't hate me :( cuz I'm already feeling it.
I can never be too confident and it's my first suggestion.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey Oddin, thanks for the suggestion, and congrats on your first post 😄

At the moment, knockback is already server-side - we understand the experience with high-ping players is less than ideal, but we've discussed solutions here. ^-^

I'll be locking this thread as, technically, it's already here :p If you have any other suggestions, feel free to make another thread - no suggestion is a bad suggestion, and we're happy to hear you out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom