Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add this?

• Yeah.

• Uh, nope sorry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
So when I was in lobbies, I saw people say “What rank is so and so”. An possible way to avoid that is by having sections where every rank goes. Eg. A NPC with the name “Stone” for the stone ranked players etc.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Use /list and the list will show the rank prefixes. So basically what jevmen said. However, this could be a cool decoration of the lobby. So regardless of it not being necessary, I would want to get this added.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Use /list and the list will show the rank prefixes. So basically what jevmen said. However, this could be a cool decoration of the lobby. So regardless of it not being necessary, I would want to get this added.
Yes, I know how to do that, but people who do not want to type won’t. Thank you for somewhat agreeing (insert laugh emoji here)

Reactions: remio

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I get what you mean, seen these people aswell. They join the server and e.g. they see a red name (Admin). They are like ''What rank are you?''. If such players really like Cube, they will eventually actually learn and know these ranks and they will probably aswell join the Forums on which you can see them aswell. I personally don't really think this is necessary, but what's kinda simple (I think) is placing some npc's at the side of the middle of the main lobby with all the ranks and an example. This is just a very little and small thing they could add.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah, well.. At first I'd say yes, because it doesn't take much space to make a NPC that shows the ranks. The beginners will know all ranks. But on the other hand, it takes less than one week to figure all ranks out. If they'll quit after a week, causing players not knowing all ranks, they don't even need to know all ranks. But as it takes less time (I guess?), why not. But I think the developers could use their time on something more usefull.

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
So when I was in lobbies, I saw people say “What rank is so and so”. An possible way to avoid that is by having sections where every rank goes. Eg. A NPC with the name “Stone” for the stone ranked players etc.
They're still learning about the commands. They will find out soon i think. Good idea but not that necessary

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
As much it could be useful, i don't really see the point of this getting added or worth a Dev's time
As said above, they can just use /list
Though i see why you are suggesting this as some players may not know that /list is a thing, but yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom