Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckeyspade

Sep 11, 2021
I think that a eggwars competitive mode should be added. Or maybe add an option to teams that allows for you to not have randoms join your team or have no on at all. Kinda like no fill

Reactions: FabiruMeow

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
You can always join scrims! Season 2 is just about to start and if you’re interested you can ask around for a discord invite to the scrim server. All of the top leaderboard and PvP players compete there.

Nijrem

Jul 10, 2021
go lobby 1, normally people in lobby 1 are a little bit better
For as far as I know, there is no such thing as lobby matchmakings if that makes sense. I believe you can just join the same game in lobby #1 and #23 for example.

Reactions: Westsi

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
For OP:

- You can enable the challenge queue in settings under the social menu so that you get more difficult games (as you'll be more likely paired with opponents who use the same input device as yours).
- xWilliamsxz gave an option about joining team games where you're paired with randoms or you're on your own.
- You can also vary your playstyle in games so that you try a new strategy that you're not comfortable with such as only rushing islands (if you are used to getting diamonds to secure your win for example). This is a high-risk playstyle instead of going for diamonds, but it allows you to quickly win games in about ~4 minutes per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom