• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChosenOne_HD

Jun 13, 2016
Greetings,
I am TheChosenOne_HD, today I would like to suggest the CubeCraft Team to make
hacksuating a rule.
I already had enough of all the almighty donators and players hacksuating me, I hope you understand that it is really frustrating when you are playing as a legit player and all the salty players just keep on calling you a hacker or mabye insulting you.

Here is an example.
As you people can see in the footage. I am in OptiFine 1.8.8 and there is player named Danelah saying "ENJOY BAN"
without a specific reason, I even offered them to Skype call me and I will show them my version files in .minecraft in-game. I believe that you guys see it is OptiFine 1.8.8, and I am not even doing anything against the rules so I am so frustrated and keep on thinking "What have I done wrong? Why am I going to enjoy a ban?" I really suffer spending time with these people. Personally, I do like the server. But the players treats people very rude, if the players become more polite, I believe that it will help the server out alot, and more players will start to like it.

Thanks for spending time reading my thread, I appreciate it a lot, and I would hope that You, The CubeCraft Team will consider my suggestion. Thank you alot.

By,
TheChosenOne_HD

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
It is the new thing that people do :(
recently people in minecraft (and all other games i think) have started to call hacks on players because they died or lost from them, they tend to usually become so mad (salty) that they hackusate innocent players to make them seem strong or not a noob, even something as simple as punching them off
they only do this to make people target you or to say "I died from an unfair battle, the other guy was a hacker" etc
as of your suggestion it sadly cannot be acknowledged for a simple fact that those who hackusated you will say in their appeals "I thought he was hacking, it was an innocent mistake, i might have had lag to make it look like they hack"... and the mods have nothing they could do other than accept their appeal

but as @FocusPlays take it as a compliment maybe you are too good that you look like you hack from your great skills

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I get hackusated often too, it's annoying but that's just how some people are (they can't accept defeat). You don't need to worry about it though, if you know you are fighting legitimately then you are safe from any reports that might be made about you. As YounB said, the staff know what they are doing so they won't punish an innocent player.

My advice? Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. I don't even try to argue with them anymore - there is literally no point xD as soon as they've made up their mind they won't be persuaded otherwise. If anyone accuses me of hacks, I just type in global: 'Please record & report me :)' and continue the game. You're there to play and have fun, not argue with sore losers! : P

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Some people haccusate because they truly believe the person is using hacks.
I was in a survival games game yesterday, and I normally play with some good players. One player took out a team of three within a minute of and so the team called out the player had regen hacks, unfortunately for the team the player was using the cannibal kit which grants full saturation upon a kill. To an inexperienced player this won't look legit and of course they're going to call hacks.
So what we did is we spoke to the players and explained about the kit, they left the game and most likely realised their mistake if they checked out the kits.
Take anyone that calls you a hacker as a compliment, if you're not hacking then you know you're a good player.
What I always tell players if they haccusate is to go back to the lobby and type the command /registerreports and follow the provided link to find out how to make a report.

Reactions: DragonSan

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Some people haccusate because they truly believe the person is using hacks.
I was in a survival games game yesterday, and I normally play with some good players. One player took out a team of three within a minute of and so the team called out the player had regen hacks, unfortunately for the team the player was using the cannibal kit which grants full saturation upon a kill. To an inexperienced player this won't look legit and of course they're going to call hacks.
So what we did is we spoke to the players and explained about the kit, they left the game and most likely realised their mistake if they checked out the kits.
Take anyone that calls you a hacker as a compliment, if you're not hacking then you know you're a good player.
What I always tell players if they haccusate is to go back to the lobby and type the command /registerreports and follow the provided link to find out how to make a report.

Cannibal isn't hacks but its still bullpoop nonetheless xD It's such an unfair kit... and when all the best players use it you really don't stand a chance. I wonder how many times in total that kit has made people hackusate? Must be some kind of record by now : P

EDIT: Sorry this is a bit off topic, my bad

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Cannibal isn't hacks but its still bullpoop nonetheless xD It's such an unfair kit... and when all the best players use it you really don't stand a chance. I wonder how many times in total that kit has made people hackusate? Must be some kind of record by now : P

See I must be the only one that disagrees that it's too op :P If you think about it when all the regular players play we never stick together in a team, always go off our separate ways. And so if you encountered a team of 3/4 you know the majority of the time that you'll only kill them all by having cannibal and getting that first kill.
Without cannibal then going solo in team games would be far more difficult.
I think it's a very balanced kit..... :P

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
See I must be the only one that disagrees that it's too op :p If you think about it when all the regular players play we never stick together in a team, always go off our separate ways. And so if you encountered a team of 3/4 you know the majority of the time that you'll only kill them all by having cannibal and getting that first kill.
Without cannibal then going solo in team games would be far more difficult.
I think it's a very balanced kit..... :p

Well you have a point in that it would help you survive in situations where you are outnumbered, but the reason why I think its OP is how long it lasts for. You could easily kill one enemy, kill his two teammates and then go find another enemy traveling solo who wouldn't stand a chance. I feel like the kit should only keep you saturated for a short amount of time to accomadate a fight against a group. Or maybe it should only work if one or more enemies are nearby after your first kill? I might start a new thread on this a bit later as it's going a bit off topic :L

Reactions: Chimpeeze

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
"Takes people that call you hacking as a compliment"
Not all of us are made to accept what i might call... "Insult" and turning them into a compliment.
Now, bear with me. I know, they suck at pvp, but calling us hacking doesn't do us justice!

If you would let the people who play greatly and LEGITLY get insulted every time... Well damn.
I see no justice :(
Pls, make hacksuating a rule.
Even if it is just a 1 day mute, i do be fine with it :v,
Even if repeated offense still result in a 1 day mute. That would be okay :(

PxRXA20.gif
fastparrot.gif
But hey, that's just me o3o
PxRXA20.gif
fastparrot.gif

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
"Takes people that call you hacking as a compliment"
Not all of us are made to accept what i might call... "Insult" and turning them into a compliment.
Now, bear with me. I know, they suck at pvp, but calling us hacking doesn't do us justice!

If you would let the people who play greatly and LEGITLY get insulted every time... Well damn.
I see no justice :(
Pls, make hacksuating a rule.
Even if it is just a 1 day mute, i do be fine with it :v,
Even if repeated offense still result in a 1 day mute. That would be okay :(
Because theres no functioning anticheat staff deal with thousands of reports a day, as much as i hate being hackusated and take as the most extreme insult as hackers are lowest of the lowest of gaming society i dont think it should be punishable it would also quintuple the amount of reports coming in which will just add more work, some servers do mute for this because it clutters chat but its kinda useless as people do it anyway

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Because theres no functioning anticheat staff deal with thousands of reports a day, as much as i hate being hackusated and take as the most extreme insult as hackers are lowest of the lowest of gaming society i dont think it should be punishable it would also quintuple the amount of reports coming in which will just add more work, some servers do mute for this because it clutters chat but its kinda useless as people do it anyway

Then, Easy way out : FUDGING MAKE A FILTER BYPASS ON SAYING HACKS / HAX
Then if they bypass it, Mute.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
While hackusating does get irritating at times, our staff team are able to distinguish hacking from a legitimate player, and we do not ban unless we are 100% sure they hack. :) For now, ignore the players, is my only advice.
Hmm Make that 99.99% because I got banned for using hacks when I was not :p @TheChosenOne_HD be careful if it could happen to me it could happen to you D:

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Might as well ban all chat, because everything someone says is going to irritate someone :P

The staff are great at making the decision about hacking, but they are only human, mistakes do get made. This is why we have an appeal system!

Locking this thread as hackusating won't be against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom