Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
On bedrock, Enchantment tables and Anvils are useless and only used for decoration, since it’s impossible to do anything with them. I suggest adding experience bottles and lapis to the chest loot tables, and making the anvils and enchantment tables usable, as it is quite annoying to have two enchanted swords and not be able to combine them. Also, it would add more ways to vary gameplay.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I don't play bedrock so I'm not sure how to respond to this with supporting statements. All I can say is that CubeCraft could potentially add this into the Bedrock network but the only problem is that this can encourage a lot more camping and stacking which could result in unusually long games.

Reactions: kochido

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I personally don't use anvils and these things (in java), so for me it's indifferent. But I share the same thing that Drxqm said.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I don't play bedrock so I'm not sure how to respond to this with supporting statements. All I can say is that CubeCraft could potentially add this into the Bedrock network but the only problem is that this can encourage a lot more camping and stacking which could result in unusually long games.
what i mean is adding enchantment tables and anvils to mid, and making them usable, in order to counter camping

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
This is odd because enchantment tables definitely serve a purpose on Java Edition. I wonder why that isn't the case on Bedrock Edition.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
They are in mid on most maps, but you can’t use them. I don’t know if it’s a bug or an intended feature

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I don’t really play bedrock but I think your right if they have enchantment tables and anvils but don’t give you the resources you need they should either remove it or add lapis and xp bottles in the chests, like the Java server have.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yea, but it’s also impossible to use anvils. When you put a weapon in a slot, the anvil “rejects” it and then item just gets put back in your inventory

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
The reason anvils and enchanting tables were disabled/removed was because they duplicated items enchanted or strengthened according to a staff member. I also believe they were removed to combat god sword hackers

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom