Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Yes this is a little bit weird. Many of you will think this idea is dumb, but you can just redesign the map. A lot of people enjoy playing this game including me. I kind of think this is dumb since it’s a winter game, but again, you can redesign the map and kaboom.

Lukasek01

Sep 28, 2021
Helicopter hangar
Yes this is a little bit weird. Many of you will think this idea is dumb, but you can just redesign the map. A lot of people enjoy playing this game including me. I kind of think this is dumb since it’s a winter game, but again, you can redesign the map and kaboom.
i love colony and snowman think so bad, its one of the best minigames of whole CC for me, i want them as normal games not only winter

Reactions: mismut

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Feel free to suggest this in this forum, this way whenever your suggestion gets 25 agrees it will get forwarded by staff and be considered.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom