Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Well I have made a post about it before but im doing it again because 1) I have new reasons and 2) because that thread got locked. Look I still think camping in a skybase high in the sky should be bannable or like hiding in a box under a island. But the problem for me is its forcing fights. Its basically forcing people to go fight in middle or something. I dont think you should always have to fight. There should be a change which says you dont always have to fight but dont intentially hide away or build a skybase very high. Yes this is vague but its a idea.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
No, rounds would last forever like eggwars etc. Camping will never be allowed. @JaiStrixZ got anything to say about this or maybe @AnimalTamer1 ?
Also, skywars and eggwars where meant to be pvp games. You need to fight in order to win, otherwise the games main aspect would be pointless.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
No, rounds would last forever like eggwars etc. Camping will never be allowed. @JaiStrixZ got anything to say about this or maybe @AnimalTamer1 ?
Also, skywars and eggwars where meant to be pvp games. You need to fight in order to win, otherwise the games main aspect would be pointless.
You still need to fight with camping. You just dont need to play aggressive or risky. You could bring the fight to the camper instead of waiting for them to attack you. Like I said some forms of camping should be disallowed but sitting at your island should for no reason be disallowed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As far as I'm aware, camping already is allowed to a degree.
In Eggwars, you're allowed to break any bridges to mid after you've started your diamond gen, and you can use bows to your hearts content. You won't be banned for that.
In Skywars, it's still allowed, but more annoying for the rest since camping doesn't give the remaining teams an advantage like Eggwars does (mid control for the non-campers)
Anything where you go high up (EW + SW) with a bow and shoot anyone coming up, and anything where you submarine underneath your island to basically be in an "unkillable" position (EW) is bannable.
What exactly should change with this system?

Reactions: TriangleAttack

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well I have made a post about it before but im doing it again because 1) I have new reasons and 2) because that thread got locked. Look I still think camping in a skybase high in the sky should be bannable or like hiding in a box under a island. But the problem for me is its forcing fights. Its basically forcing people to go fight in middle or something. I dont think you should always have to fight. There should be a change which says you dont always have to fight but dont intentially hide away or build a skybase very high. Yes this is vague but its a idea.
No, I would rather shorter rounds. It is already allowed but skybasing is not.

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Talking about camping in EggWars,

Back in the days building under an island was a strategy. And yes I can't deny it, I've done it as well. Not meant the camping purposes.

Some of us used to build under so we were able to build to opponent's island taking the egg without their notices. Nowdays you seem to only be able to build upways to the enemy and most of the times it's a notable thing. (The way without enderpearls)

In my opinion, the rules of camping should stay as the same. But making the feature to build under possible again. Simply because it was part of the game.

The whole idea of EggWars is to protect your egg but the same time the idea as well is to take the oppenent's egg by using different strategies and sneaking to the island. When EggWars got this limit you can't build bridges under your island anymore, it as well made one of the possible sneak way impossible.

Sometimes I feel an enderpearl is an easy way out, and it doesn't need that much brainwork to just throw the pearl and taking the egg using your Eff 8 pickaxe.

Yes this would increase the camping, but that would be as well handled as people handled it before. If someone builds under, build yourself too and kill or spleef the guy. Such simple.

Talking about those glowstone bridges back in the days, those were awesome

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Skybasing is indeed bannable, but what you're saying about you get forced to go to mid, is horribly wrong. You can stay at your island if you want to, that's not punishable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats Schulzis, welcome to the team!! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
Top Bottom