Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Ideas?

• New Lobby please!!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Pacman, gotta eat all these Pacs!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Hide and Seek, bet you can't find me!

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Mario Kart! Hit all those racers with red shells!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Your Idea? What is it, tell me!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Heyas! It's me TriangleAttack, the one and only...before we get started,
So, I was at school and bored to death (The Usual). I was thinking of ideas that could make Arcade up and running!
Here they are:

-A New Fun LOBBY!
The lobby we have is fantastic, but it would be great to have a new colorful lobby, just something that is new.
Thanks to @Unipotato for this one!

-New Games
I talked with @zRinne about some games that everyone would like to see here on cubecraft.
We came up with, Hide and Seek, a Pacman like game, and maybe a game like Mario Kart. These would be fun because we all young or old have played these games.

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I was thinking something like super mario bros, compete against time.
Hit bricks and get power up to slow down others or boost yourself.
A little mix or this and that to make it different. I would like pac man, it's old school and I used to love it.
Would be fun if players were ghost trying to stop pac while running in a maze-like structure.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
*cough* Hypixel *cough*
*cough* Hypixel wasnt the first to have that *cough*

Also hypixel has spleef, tnt run, paintball, skywars, survival games, UHC, their own take on bedwars (what eggwars is based off), and a minerware like game. Not to mention that tons of other servers have super craft bros, hide and seek, capture the flag, a form of core mode, dueling, ffa, and creative. Does his mean cubecraft should only be lucky islands, blockband, and the few semi unique arcade games?
My new motto said:
Suggestions should not be based off whether another server has them just on the basis of if it would be good for the server to have
:P

Anyway I think it would be nice to have a pac man like game, hide and seek back, and especially a racing game if some sort would be fun :3

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com

Also hypixel has spleef, tnt run, paintball, skywars, survival games, UHC, their own take on bedwars (what eggwars is based off), and a minerware like game. Not to mention that tons of other servers have super craft bros, hide and seek, capture the flag, a form of core mode, dueling, ffa, and creative. Does his mean cubecraft should only be lucky islands, blockband, and the few semi unique arcade games?

Anyway I think it would be nice to have a pac man like game, hide and seek back, and especially a racing game if some sort would be fun :3
Thanks for clearing up that first part.

I would really like some old school arcade games like what zRinne said:
I was thinking something like super mario bros, compete against time.
Hit bricks and get power up to slow down others or boost yourself.
A little mix or this and that to make it different. I would like pac man, it's old school and I used to love it.
Would be fun if players were ghost trying to stop pac while running in a maze-like structure.

I also think a cubecraft take on "One in the Quiver" would be fun, just trying to think of ways to make it unique.

Reactions: Power Ranger

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov

okay thanks

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Heyas! It's me TriangleAttack, the one and only...before we get started,
So, I was at school and bored to death (The Usual). I was thinking of ideas that could make Arcade up and running!
Here they are:

-A New Fun LOBBY!
The lobby we have is fantastic, but it would be great to have a new colorful lobby, just something that is new.
Thanks to @Unipotato for this one!

-New Games
I talked with @zRinne about some games that everyone would like to see here on cubecraft.
We cam up with, Hide and Seek, a Pacman like game, and maybe a game like Mario Kart. These would be fun because we all young or old have played these games.

I like all of these ideas, but I know that Hypixel has Mario kart what ever, but Cubecraft should put their own unique touch to it.
A new lobby would be great, the lobby in arcade is from 2015 so that needs a change, and maybe some new parkour. The pacman game is a great idea, but the games would be very small, like 5-6 people, and the maps should be small, to prevent camping.
Also this isn't my idea but: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/game-proposal-noughts-and-crosses.186478/ This was @1212hawks_ idea and it is a fast paced mini game that would go good in arcade. Some items that should be in there that he didn't post and I talked about with him, were fancy death messages, and kits with custom abilities, and maybe a power up in the middle of the fighting square, like speed or strength.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I do feel like arcade needs an update. I feel like my game could be a nice game to add to the update :). I totally agree with you. We should have original games like Knots and Crosses and others, and some good old classic ones like Pacman, and hide and seek. Also, map updates would also be pretty good but, we shouldn't overwhelm the builders ;).

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I do feel like arcade needs an update. I feel like my game could be a nice game to add to the update :). I totally agree with you. We should have original games like Knots and Crosses and others, and some good old classic ones like Pacman, and hide and seek. Also, map updates would also be pretty good but, we shouldn't overwhelm the builders ;).

Thanks for your imput!

I think your game would be great for arcade! The whole two years I've been on Cubecraft arcade has been completely dead I would like to

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i would love to see an Arcade update. i love some of those games in there like Quake Craft, Parkour Minigame and Spleef

would love to see a new Lobby and some of those added games would be nice as well ^^

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
In my eyes Arcade really needs an update.
For example, leaderboard, a new lobby, update the games, I'm still thinking to make a thread about my suggestions to make the arcade games better! :)

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I would like to see the arcade lobby be spiced up a little bit. I think the idea of a pac-man hide and seek sounds super fun to me and I'm pretty sure most people would love it. The mario cart I don't see work, Hypixel had something similar before and all it did was lag everything.

Other than that, nice thread. Some pretty good ideas.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom