Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Okay, so I saw that yesterday that the hive had Australian servers up while Asia was down. How can Hive afford to have 4 servers up (while 1 is kind of down) with only like 2 ranks, when cube has over 10 things that you can buy with MORE players can only have NA and EU. I think Australia would suit better since Australia is far away from everywhere, whereas Asia still gets about 130 ping to EU. Also Australians play cube consistently, and if the servers are based in Sydney, all of Australia will have <100 ping. Its a no brainier. You will gain a FREE market as no Australians have a server to play with low ping (except lifeboat but like no one plays that), those people will want to support the server and will probably buy stuff, and you will gain more players from the hive who want sweaty games, yet want low ping. This is getting beyond a joke as Australians are struggling and quitting. Come on, we support the server to make it better and you work on cosmetics. Why is so hard to make more servers? Hell, I think most Australians would help pay for it. No one deserves to play cube (and lose hundreds of games) with 250 ping. I kid you not when I say that I have lost to many games because blocks won't place, break, my hitreg is terrible or something else happens that we CANNOT control. Two servers is not enough, and it is pathetic that you obviously care more about cosmetics then at least updating some broken games like Survival Games which is coping it bad with the glitch where it spawns you underneath. Thanks, Lifqo.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I was going to start playing the Hive over Cubecraft sometimes due to having 20 ping and I've even been playing Java more because a server has Australian servers and it feel great to actually play the game how it is meant to be played. Pls AT LEAST make Asian servers

Reactions: Matriox and Lifqo

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
I was going to start playing the Hive over Cubecraft sometimes due to having 20 ping and I've even been playing Java more because a server has Australian servers and it feel great to actually play the game how it is meant to be played. Pls AT LEAST make Asian servers
Exactly the same, Hive is a half decent server (cube being better), and when you play hive with 20 ping holy cow it is so good, you roll everyone, we both have lost PLENTY of games because of ping, we honestly should ask to get some of our games played wiped.

Reactions: Matriox

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, so I saw that yesterday that the hive had Australian servers up while Asia was down. How can Hive afford to have 4 servers up (while 1 is kind of down) with only like 2 ranks, when cube has over 10 things that you can buy with MORE players can only have NA and EU. I think Australia would suit better since Australia is far away from everywhere, whereas Asia still gets about 130 ping to EU. Also Australians play cube consistently, and if the servers are based in Sydney, all of Australia will have <100 ping. Its a no brainier. You will gain a FREE market as no Australians have a server to play with low ping (except lifeboat but like no one plays that), those people will want to support the server and will probably buy stuff, and you will gain more players from the hive who want sweaty games, yet want low ping. This is getting beyond a joke as Australians are struggling and quitting. Come on, we support the server to make it better and you work on cosmetics. Why is so hard to make more servers? Hell, I think most Australians would help pay for it. No one deserves to play cube (and lose hundreds of games) with 250 ping. I kid you not when I say that I have lost to many games because blocks won't place, break, my hitreg is terrible or something else happens that we CANNOT control. Two servers is not enough, and it is pathetic that you obviously care more about cosmetics then at least updating some broken games like Survival Games which is coping it bad with the glitch where it spawns you underneath. Thanks, Lifqo.
CC Staff can't do:
thanos-icegif-13.gif

and result: WOW! a new server has appeared!

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Only issue with Aussie servers (coming from an Aussie) Is lack of players. The first to time hive introduced Australian servers (April May ish I don't remember) I remember there was something like 87 people playing murder mystery. That's only 4 games worth.

Adding Aussie servers would be good, but Asian servers would fit more people and make more of an Impact.

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
  1. I don't think its because of money that they can't host another region server but more about paper work that they have to do to host one, as well as transferring all the data.
  2. I haven't really seen that many Australian players, in my opinion if they are planning on adding a server it should be Asia.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You should move this to Feedback & Suggestions, as it doesn't seen like a bad idea. Maybe they will add this!

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I
Only issue with Aussie servers (coming from an Aussie) Is lack of players. The first to time hive introduced Australian servers (April May ish I don't remember) I remember there was something like 87 people playing murder mystery. That's only 4 games worth.

Adding Aussie servers would be good, but Asian servers would fit more people and make more of an Impact.
I disagree. I was playing skywars solo, skywars duo and treasure wars duo and they all filled up at the exact same speed as other servers, though, I do think that Asian servers will make a larger difference overall

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I

I disagree. I was playing skywars solo, skywars duo and treasure wars duo and they all filled up at the exact same speed as other servers, though, I do think that Asian servers will make a larger difference overall
The first time, the player count was like that, overall hive added these servers twice.
I'm pretty sure we weren't connecting to an Australian server game tho. The player count on tw, sw were both above the amount of players in the "Oceania Server"
For comparison, it said 1000 people playing on Oceania Servers, but 4000 people playing treasure.
I understand the point where you coming from and as much as I would love Australian servers, cost and playercount is holding it back

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
The first time, the player count was like that, overall hive added these servers twice.
I'm pretty sure we weren't connecting to an Australian server game tho. The player count on tw, sw were both above the amount of players in the "Oceania Server"
For comparison, it said 1000 people playing on Oceania Servers, but 4000 people playing treasure.
I understand the point where you coming from and as much as I would love Australian servers, cost and playercount is holding it back
I once again would disagree. Player count could possibly be an issue, as well as the fact that Australian servers don't positively effect as many countries as Asian servers would, but there weren't any issues for the Hive from my experience. I also think that if the Hive can run 3 regions year round with 1 rank ($15) and maybe a few bundles here and there, Cubecraft with 5+ $15 ranks as well as bundles every other month can DEFINITELY afford another region.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021

Look, it is UNBEARABLE playing with 250 ping. Asains already get about 150 ping to na and eu, Australians don't have that luxury, it would make sense to have a server there as Asia will get less ping and aussies will get good ping. It makes SENSE. I don't know why people are voting no when they don't understand how hard it is, Americans were complaining with like 150 ping and yet when Aussies complain they call it a carry. Honestly it's getting to the point where I might even just quit Cube, Hive has 3 servers with like 2 ranks, why can't cube with 10232342345 ranks afford another server?

Reactions: GeoJosh7

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
Probably because there aren't enough people in Australia that play Cubecraft to open servers there, and there is a big difference between Cubecraft and The Hive I think. Maybe in the end they will think about adding Australian servers if there is a good reason to open them.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Look, it is UNBEARABLE playing with 250 ping. Asains already get about 150 ping to na and eu, Australians don't have that luxury, it would make sense to have a server there as Asia will get less ping and aussies will get good ping. It makes SENSE. I don't know why people are voting no when they don't understand how hard it is, Americans were complaining with like 150 ping and yet when Aussies complain they call it a carry. Honestly it's getting to the point where I might even just quit Cube, Hive has 3 servers with like 2 ranks, why can't cube with 10232342345 ranks afford another server?
I understand what it is like playing with 300 ping every day. I'm also from Australia.
I understand your point. I want it to. All I am saying is the best place to add these servers would be asia (preferably somewhere close-ish)

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
I'm from Australia too and I get some pretty bad ping sometimes but even if they added an Oceania sever I think I'd still play NA because that's what all my friends play and that's where I know the players you bump into in lobby 1 and instantly remember them from games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday!! (Last post here in a year (Really 366 days, cause of February 29)) Have a nice birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats for getting a Helper!!
Top Bottom