• Void Armor

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • A fix lag command or something

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hey guys I'm here today with suggestions that some people may agree with.

Note: This post is to not hate on the devs or the CubeCraft team. This is just an average thread with average ideas

Suggestion #1: NERF THE HYDRO WAND ITS WAYYYYY TOOOO OPPPP!!!! Like seriously the other 5 wands cant even compete with this when its at level 40. Not even the void wand. sorry for my ranting but we didn't work for the other wands for nothing. we may as well just remove the other wands because the Hydro Wand can't be competed with. sure lvl 100 Flame Wand vs lvl 30 Hydro Wand; Flame Wand would win, but the Hydro Wand is just too op.

Suggestion #2: Add a "Magic & Mayhem Rank" or whatever you call your ranks. Sorry for being rude again but i seriously forgot what they are called Lmao. Since i don't have any ideas for this rank im just gonna leave it to the devs. I might edit this thread later if i gain any ideas but for now idk.

Suggestion #3: If there isn't already upgrades for the Void Wand then add upgrades please. Would honestly be nice.

Suggestion #4: Add Void Armor; This includes Luck %, Elements (all elements) Dmg Reduction, Elements (all elements again) Max Damage, crit chance, crit dmg, you get the idea. This will be a VERY rare and i mean VERY rare drop from the chaos lord. Or maybe it could be priced at 1b spirit per piece since it will be op.

New Suggestion #5: A fix lag command or something like that. Im trying to complete a quest (Fly Even More!) and the amount of lag spikes i get with 1 minute is crazy. Sometimes i think i might get banned for me lagging everywhere to the point of Sentinel thinks im teleporting. PLEASE I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED!!!!!

Thats it for rn, i may edit it later for more.

Much Love, -Moose

Last edited:

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
If you do end up disagreeing, PLEASE SAY WHY!! So i can make changes y-know

I added a poll because so people can chose their choices.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
Suggestion: Maybe a cool way to let us upgrade the void wand would have a 0.1% chance (can be increased to 0.5% by luck stats) Chance to drop a void essence instead of the essence normally dropped from the enemy it is gained by. Then after killing the Conjurur or whatever its called it should drop a void shrine that'd let you upgrade the void wand. Remember this is just a suggestion, this is not something that is in game.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Suggestion: Maybe a cool way to let us upgrade the void wand would have a 0.1% chance (can be increased to 0.5% by luck stats) Chance to drop a void essence instead of the essence normally dropped from the enemy it is gained by. Then after killing the Conjurur or whatever its called it should drop a void shrine that'd let you upgrade the void wand. Remember this is just a suggestion, this is not something that is in game.
Yeah i like this idea, but the 0.1% chance is a little too low. people might not grind for upgrades since the conjurer is really hard. Or so i heard.

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah i like this idea, but the 0.1% chance is a little too low. people might not grind for upgrades since the conjurer is really hard. Or so i heard.
eh, the conjurer is easy assuming they don't use that one shot ability on ya. Only bad part is getting to the other islands to get to the boss fight.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
eh, the conjurer is easy assuming they don't use that one shot ability on ya. Only bad part is getting to the other islands to get to the boss fight.
Wait he has a one shot ability? Dang. And when you beat him you have to do the quests again?? Or get more levels? Confused on that last part.

Feb 17, 2021
I like that idea, also a question, what is the bosses 1 shot?

Another question, is the bosses difficulty different for the different versions?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom