Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys want that the Magic and Mayhem boss should be lower to to level 400

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's beatable, but it's much harder. You can beat it with level 60 skills and level 35+ tsunami armor (or the other rare armor sets) , but you should have teammates and attack the boss from long range.

You can alternatively solo it with even higher skill levels, but there's little reason to do this if you just want the void wand and the well cage cosmetic.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I think it's a lot more challenging now, the level 400 one was way too easy to defeat. But I prefer a challenge over a free win, so I don't agree with your suggestion.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When I fought it at level 400, it was really easy, and I was inexperienced. Now that I am level 1000+ and have almost 6000 health, it is pretty easy to kill the Conjurer, even at level 750. If it were to be brought down to level 400, people could grind lobby xp (keep in mind that one victory gives you 1,250 xp, which is equivalent to 6 games of eggwars squads) It would be best to keep the fight as difficult as possible to keep the server fair.

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I personally have not fought the boss yet, but my friends that have said that it was really easy before. Most people could one shot the boss when it was at level 400, which in my opinion is no fun. Having the boss be a challenge that you have to work to be able to defeat is much more entertaining and makes for a better game over all, so Ill have to disagree with this.

• Love
Reactions: Calichin

devinr

Aug 23, 2021
United States
not every1 likes farming laggy mobs just to get good at an rpg. i just wanted to get to level 250 and get the rewards but it’s impossible
1) mobs aren’t laggy for me so it’s probably just your system
2) I know a lot of people who enjoy leveling up and grinding
And 3) it is very possible, I’m level 2600

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
t
the player count says otherwise about people liking farming. and im on xbox so saying its my system is kinda messed up since a lot of people have xbox so they should make content that we can use in xbox like normal

Apr 14, 2021
not every1 likes farming laggy mobs just to get good at an rpg. i just wanted to get to level 250 and get the rewards but it’s impossible
Everyone doesn't have good pc air mobile to handle the lag and I am talking about those lag handling players😐😐

Apr 14, 2021
It's beatable, but it's much harder. You can beat it with level 60 skills and level 35+ tsunami armor (or the other rare armor sets) , but you should have teammates and attack the boss from long range.

You can alternatively solo it with even higher skill levels, but there's little reason to do this if you just want the void wand and the well cage cosmetic.
I have full level 60 Glacial Armor set + all generic attributes to level 60 + all elemental attributes upto level 10 and frost damage of level 20 + level 200 frostspark wand. Isn't this good armor and weapon😡😡. Still I can't kill him

Apr 14, 2021

I have full level 60 Glacial Armor set + all generic attributes to level 60 + all elemental attributes upto level 10 and frost damage of level 20 + level 200 frostspark wand. Isn't this good armor and weapon😡😡. Still I can't kill himmm

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I have full level 60 Glacial Armor set + all generic attributes to level 60 + all elemental attributes upto level 10 and frost damage of level 20 + level 200 frostspark wand. Isn't this good armor and weapon😡😡. Still I can't kill himmm
My teammate used that wand to safely hit the boss. Do you have health potions and are you staying as far as possible (while keeping the boss within your attack range)?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Top Bottom