Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
MAGIC AND MAYHEM RPG NEW GAME MODE (WAND BATTLE) SUGGESTIONS 🔔🔔🔔

Part 1 ( What interesting?)
1)WAND

- You can use your six wand to fight with another players, friends or on party!!
-Your wand level will keep when you play wand battle. (upgrade your wand an fight!!)
- Your wand will upgrade automatic wend you win a round on wand battle !!!

2)ARMOR

- You still can use your armor buy from the rpg shop!!!
-You can upgrade your armor on wand battle now!!
-You can now buy the new armor on shop wand battle!!

3) OTHER

- it is support 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 or 4 v 4 !!!
- You can got 10 % spirit from your opponent when you win!!!
- But also , if you lose, you will lost 10% of your spirit

Part 2 ( What new?)
1) New wand!!
2)New Wand battle map!!
3)New Armor!!
4) New Game mode!!

Part 3 (Summarize)

Hey, this is my new suggestion!! How about this suggestion?? Just vote and reply what your think!! If you don't agree, I won't hate you
(^o^)

NOW VOTE AND REPLY!!📣📣📣

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I like the idea a lot, but I think that pvp with the Rpg loot (like you said with wands and armour) won't fit the whole Rpg idea. Rpg is a pure Role Play Game and I think with a pvp system that the whole idea will be changed.

But "if" the Rpg would get an update and pvp would be implemented, then I think that 10% of your spirits is a lot. If you have 1000 spirits, then it's not a big deal. But when people are fighting against each other with 10mil spirits on their account, then they will fight over 1mil spirits each.

This means that there will be many players farming and like I said that the whole Rpg idea will be changed. It will (in my opinion) change from an amazing Rpg into a pvp duel game. A game that we already have :)

Reactions: Joe🍩

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
I like the idea a lot, but I think that pvp with the Rpg loot (like you said with wands and armour) won't fit the whole Rpg idea. Rpg is a pure Role Play Game and I think with a pvp system that the whole idea will be changed.

But "if" the Rpg would get an update and pvp would be implemented, then I think that 10% of your spirits is a lot. If you have 1000 spirits, then it's not a big deal. But when people are fighting against each other with 10mil spirits on their account, then they will fight over 1mil spirits each.

This means that there will be many players farming and like I said that the whole Rpg idea will be changed. It will (in my opinion) change from an amazing Rpg into a pvp duel game. A game that we already have :)
Hmm....maybe you are right..😮

Reactions: BrightDylanPlayz

Skysadisei

Jan 14, 2021
India. (time zone:-ist/(+5:30GMT)
I think if we use the wand and Armor from rpg it's more like to be rich people game(in game rich). Because with level 50 wand some one can one shot a new player. If they made PvP on that it should be like kit where both people get same wand and Armor with same level. About 10 % it's kind really high insted they should fix a amount like 1000 spirit and you can enter the fight only if you have that much.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
I think if we use the wand and Armor from rpg it's more like to be rich people game(in game rich). Because with level 50 wand some one can one shot a new player. If they made PvP on that it should be like kit where both people get same wand and Armor with same level. About 10 % it's kind really high insted they should fix a amount like 1000 spirit and you can enter the fight only if you have that much.
You right too👍👍👍

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
I love this idea. But I think this would add up:

Every 6 minutes theres a arena battle that lasts for 3 minutes. Whoever wins gets 300 spirit.
there should be also a leaderboard showing who won the most

Seatrapped65

Aug 23, 2021
I think everythings good so far but a traiding mechanism and bank would be good so if you die you won't loose to much money and traiding because I am pretty exsperianced in the game and some of my friends are only comeing to the game now so it would be good to give them stuff to start them off

Reactions: PratyayPro5
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.