Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nimiroo

Novice Member
Jan 6, 2018
Dear Reader,

For the last few days I've been farming spirit in The Labyrinth, a integral part in that is collecting the special armor pieces and selling them on.
I ran into a problem though, that has been halting my process a lot, whenever I try to pick up one of the pieces I always find that there are a lot of other items at the floor and I can't
pick them up in time before I get attacked again, which makes my farming process a lot slower.

My question is; Is there a way for a pickup priority to be added?
e.g: Say I have four items laying on the ground; Three Fire Armour pieces and one Heatwave Armour piece, could there be a feature added so that I pick up the Heatwave one over the other three? Or does that defeat the purpose?

I hope this message finds you well,
Sincerily, Bekazo

4tumbrlie

Sep 6, 2021
Tumbio
Seems good, but what do you think we have to do to chose what item take first and so on?

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom