Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hey, I'm Christian, but you will probably all know me as MaestroCygni!
I'm 15 years old, and I was born in Barcelona (Spain, for all of you who don't listen on geography class), but I moved to the Netherlands 5 years ago. My hobbies are fish tanks, reptiles and CubeCraft.
I currently have a Crested Gecko, a small tank with a licorice gourami (his mate suicided 2 days ago), a reef tank and a small community tank, however, I plan on making a fish room with 10-15 tanks.
I like music, but I'm very picky. I don't like this modern music where no instruments or vocals are used. For me, music is about the vocalist, and about the bass, that's why I like Imagine Dragons, or some Pentatonix songs (pls Avi, come back bae).

Me on the server:

I have played CubeCraft for about 3 years now, so I'm kind of a veteran here.
The reason why I joined the forums is quite stupid, and I really regret doing it (not joining the forums, I mean the reason for that), I joined to complain about an ex-staff member, who muted me. After being rude in a thread, I decided I would be better off being nice to her, so I started a conversation and politely explained why the mute wasn't correct. After a good conversation, I got unmuted.

I'm trying to do a fresh start in this community since I've felt a bit toxic the past couple weeks.

Reactions: DanDaDino

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It's nice to know a bit about you! And its interesting the way you got to the forums xD But, i hope that i dont instantly die next time in the Hunger Games ;)
Cnat wait to see more of you though!

Reactions: Cyqni

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom