Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hey, I'm Christian, but you will probably all know me as MaestroCygni!
I'm 15 years old, and I was born in Barcelona (Spain, for all of you who don't listen on geography class), but I moved to the Netherlands 5 years ago. My hobbies are fish tanks, reptiles and CubeCraft.
I currently have a Crested Gecko, a small tank with a licorice gourami (his mate suicided 2 days ago), a reef tank and a small community tank, however, I plan on making a fish room with 10-15 tanks.
I like music, but I'm very picky. I don't like this modern music where no instruments or vocals are used. For me, music is about the vocalist, and about the bass, that's why I like Imagine Dragons, or some Pentatonix songs (pls Avi, come back bae).

Me on the server:

I have played CubeCraft for about 3 years now, so I'm kind of a veteran here.
The reason why I joined the forums is quite stupid, and I really regret doing it (not joining the forums, I mean the reason for that), I joined to complain about an ex-staff member, who muted me. After being rude in a thread, I decided I would be better off being nice to her, so I started a conversation and politely explained why the mute wasn't correct. After a good conversation, I got unmuted.

I'm trying to do a fresh start in this community since I've felt a bit toxic the past couple weeks.

Reactions: DanDaDino

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It's nice to know a bit about you! And its interesting the way you got to the forums xD But, i hope that i dont instantly die next time in the Hunger Games ;)
Cnat wait to see more of you though!

Reactions: Cyqni

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom