Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello there,
I was trying to get some skywars solo achievments last week (for example get a win with all kits, do this or do that). Most of the achievments are quite easy, except for 1 (not counting the progressive achievments). That was the lvl 30 achievment. For that, you must have 30 enchant levels (which takes a while), and for lvl 30 enchants to come up, you must have 15 bookshelfs. To get those from mid (next to the 5 you get from enchanter kit), you must wait quite long. And when I am grinding to get it, either the last person randomly dies, or he attacks me so I have to kill him.
After about 20 games, I was lucky and got it. But the only reason i got it, was because there was an afk dude, so I could grind for everything. And then, it took me almost 10 minutes in the game itself to wait for chest refills, getting everyone killed except for the afk dude. And let me tell you, that is annoying af.
So, or make the reward for the achievment bigger, because this is in my mind for except the 10 kill achievment the hardest achievment to get in a game, or, option 2, make it like a lvl 15 or lvl 24 achievment, because that is so much easier to get in a game.

-Wiikend

Reactions: Zerynn and LlTE

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Wow, I’ve never really paid attention to the achievements, and some day I might try to get them all but I know for a fact how hard it is to get those level 30 enchantments... and you need to get one in game? I agree with you, make it a level 24 or even maybe 15 (although, that’s might be too small of a number already)...

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Wow, I’ve never really paid attention to the achievements, and some day I might try to get them all but I know for a fact how hard it is to get those level 30 enchantments... and you need to get one in game? I agree with you, make it a level 24 or even maybe 15 (although, that’s might be too small of a number already)...
Yeah, prob 15 is a bit to easy. But it takes you about 10 minutes to get it, even with enchanter kit, in a game. Most games for me end in 3 minutes, maybe 5.
But I have like no problem if you have to get the achievment (I got it now anyways), but at least make the reward better then 200 experience and 1 cubelet.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
If you do it with some friends, it is not that hard to complete this achievement. We did it on the map pacman and the kit enchanter. And it took only a few minutes to get the achievement.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently I looked at the achievements and I saw this achievement as well and I never really tried it out because it seemed really hard, so making it like a 24 level enchantment will be a bit easier but still challenging!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
You're not allowed to team. Otherwise I could've done it first game.
Yeah, I know you are not allowed to team. But if you loot all the chests for xp bottles and you have the kit enchanter, then you can complete the challenge before others come to your island. In pacman player rush to the middle island, and you have enough time before they come to your island.

RDzSeba

Jun 19, 2016
Dominican Republic
Hello there,
I was trying to get some skywars solo achievments last week (for example get a win with all kits, do this or do that). Most of the achievments are quite easy, except for 1 (not counting the progressive achievments). That was the lvl 30 achievment. For that, you must have 30 enchant levels (which takes a while), and for lvl 30 enchants to come up, you must have 15 bookshelfs. To get those from mid (next to the 5 you get from enchanter kit), you must wait quite long. And when I am grinding to get it, either the last person randomly dies, or he attacks me so I have to kill him.
After about 20 games, I was lucky and got it. But the only reason i got it, was because there was an afk dude, so I could grind for everything. And then, it took me almost 10 minutes in the game itself to wait for chest refills, getting everyone killed except for the afk dude. And let me tell you, that is annoying af.
So, or make the reward for the achievment bigger, because this is in my mind for except the 10 kill achievment the hardest achievment to get in a game, or, option 2, make it like a lvl 15 or lvl 24 achievment, because that is so much easier to get in a game.

-Wiikend

I totally agree, I was also trying to do that and I just couldn't. That challenge hits more for team skywars not for alone.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.